New Member saying Hi

gio

Hi my name is Giovannie, everyone calls me Gio, I am in 3rd grade at Twinbrook E.S. and I am 8 years old. I have a 30g tank that has 1 mated pair of clowns, 1 Valentini Toby, 1 skunk cleaner shrimp and 3 hermit crabs. I have a protein skimmer and 2 powerheads. I have been a member of wamas since March 2006 but my dad let me join the forums today. I will post pictures of my tank later today or tomorrow.

Giovannie, Raf's son. :biggrin:

As I promissed earlier here are the pictures (my dad is not the best photograper)

IMG_4768.jpg

IMG_4775.jpg

IMG_4779.jpg

IMG_4780.jpg

IMG_4912.jpg

Valentini

IMG_4787.jpg

IMG_4796.jpg

IMG_4840.jpg

Cleaner

IMG_4850.jpg

IMG_4855.jpg

IMG_4860.jpg

IMG_4863.jpg

Clowns

IMG_4838.jpg

IMG_4842.jpg

IMG_4884.jpg

IMG_4889.jpg

IMG_4895.jpg

I hope you enjoy it.

Gio

I had the honor of seeing the tank in person this afternoon. Gio has done a great job and should be very proud of his hard work. It's unbelievable how much he already knows at his age. He'll be showing all of us up before long!

Hello Gio,

It's Luciano from the Scales social. I finally found your thread and you have a very nice tank. It looks so peaceful. Good luck and keep learning.

Luciano

Welcome to the forum Gio! The tank looks great. Hope to see more pictures in the future. :bluefish:

Welcome, Gio :)

Man his tank looks bettern mine, welcome young one. You're well on the way to become a master like your dad! welcome :wig:

Hi,

Nice to hear from you Gio!

Your tank is awesome!

I had the honor of seeing the tank in person this afternoon. Gio has done a great job and should be very proud of his hard work. It's unbelievable how much he already knows at his age. He'll be showing all of us up before long!

Hello Gio,

It's Luciano from the Scales social. I finally found your thread and you have a very nice tank. It looks so peaceful. Good luck and keep learning.

Luciano

Looks great Gio -- keep it up!

GREAT Job Geo... i hope see your tank this week..

The force is within you, young master :) Welcome! Awesome job with tank, like Jason said- looks way better than mine :)

Hi Gio :)

Gotta check out your tank sometime!

Eve

Hi Gio. Excellent job on that tank. It's beautiful!

Nice tank, keep up the good work.

David

Gio,

Really nice work, the tank looks great. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

Larry

welcome to the club Gio, tank looks great.

Welcome Gio. The tank looks great. Make sure you tell your Dad he did a fine job taking the pictures.

Thanks you all for replying to my message and your comments about my tank. :hammer: