New member from VA

Guest vatbrew

Guest vatbrew

Hi my name is Todd Brewer, I live in Fredericksburg, VA. I had a 125 reef in '99 but sold it off due to constant power outages in my county. I'm buying a 125 RR tank in Reston on Saturday and will slowly build another reef. I will be raising softies this time around. Going with the previous owners' 4 VHO setup. I'm married and have 2 children, work for Ryan Homes as a project manager.

Welcome Todd,

Your membership card is going out in the mail today!! :)

Guest vatbrew

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will try to make it to that social on sunday. I will be in the building process of the new tank though, so we'll see what happens. Anyone have any base rock they want to part with? I'm trying to fill a 125.

Welcome Todd! You are just a short ride from Atlantis Aquarium in Richmond. Marvin has a great shop, livestock and supplies.

Hi my name is Todd Brewer, I live in Fredericksburg, VA. I had a 125 reef in '99 but sold it off due to constant power outages in my county. I'm buying a 125 RR tank in Reston on Saturday and will slowly build another reef. I will be raising softies this time around. Going with the previous owners' 4 VHO setup. I'm married and have 2 children, work for Ryan Homes as a project manager.

Hi Todd,

Welcome to WAMAS. I am also a new member, recently joined this month. I have had my tank up since '99 and have a tremendous amount of pink/beige sinularia and striped green mushrooms that have been multiplying for the last 8 years.

Sinularia.jpg Green%20Striped%20Mushroom.jpg

I would be happy to make a donation to your new tank.

Guest vatbrew

I would love a small donation! Tank is cycling at the moment. But, I'll PM you.

Welcome to WAMAS. I'm just up Rt. 17 from you. :biggrin: Blue Ribbon Koi is well worth the drive to Manassas when you're ready to stock the tank - the prices are excellent and you can't beat the customer service. (John...do I get a discount for plugging your store?)

Edited by Sugar Magnolia

Guest vatbrew

I checked out Atlantis Aquarium in Richmond this weekend and fell in love with their store. Marvin I think his name was, helped me tremendously.