Congrats to Inappropriate Reefer!

TrueTricia

Listening to you on Rappin with Reefbum! Congrats on the great YouTube collaboration with him! For those of you that haven't listened/watched yet, go check it out and support one of our local hobbyists! 

18 hours ago, TrueTricia said:

Listening to you on Rappin with Reefbum! Congrats on the great YouTube collaboration with him! For those of you that haven't listened/watched yet, go check it out and support one of our local hobbyists! 

Thank you for tuning in! :biggrin:  Going in we were ready to share some youtube content creation ideas that I picked up through the years, we ended up just talking mostly about the reef tanks, lol. It was a nice chat! 

On 2/12/2022 at 6:33 AM, PupChow said:

Thank you for tuning in! :biggrin:  Going in we were ready to share some youtube content creation ideas that I picked up through the years, we ended up just talking mostly about the reef tanks, lol. It was a nice chat! 

It was a great episode.  I thought about starting a vlog when I set up the new tank, but I knew I didn't have the time to put in.  I could definitely understand and relate to your content in this one!  Keep up the great work!

• 1 month later...

Mok-Yi, I'm hoping that we are able to restart in-person meetings again soon and hope that you'll stop by again. Best regards.