Outlaw 210g thread

steveoutlaw

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy what a difference a month makes. The corraline is really starting to grow on the glass. Here is the tank on 9-15-16:

210g9-15-06005.jpg

and today:

210gFull10-12-06.jpg

And some random pics of the fish eating their seaweed salad:

DCP_0009-1.jpg

DCP_0008-1.jpg

DCP_0009.jpg

DCP_0008.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Doug - that is my favorite fish of the bunch. Beautiful when he keeps all of his color but absolutely fascinating when he gets spooked. He changes color to blend in with the rock and stays perfectly still......but he has definately put a strain on my Nori budget.......he just won't stop eating.

Dan - I'm still not sure about the current scape. I'm constantly thinking of new ways to arrange the rock. When I get my next piece of rock I'm sure I'll figure out a way to change it again.

Edited by steveoutlaw

• 2 weeks later...

THose are great pics and your tank looks awsome! Are you using an accelerator for the coraline or you just have really good luck with the coraline algea growth.

THose are great pics and your tank looks awsome! Are you using an accelerator for the coraline or you just have really good luck with the coraline algea growth.

Jason,

the breed of snails he has is famous for eating the coraline and then re-pooping it on the glass as they graze...thus resulting in a garden of corraline. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Guest Adso

Nice steve- I vote for teh two island look as well

I agree! I love the free-swimming area in the middle and the two islands. I like this look so much better than the "fruit-basket" or wall of rock look. That move sure didn't look very fun, but you have to be happy with the result. Can't wait to see this grow out some more... keep the pics coming Steve! :)

- Adso

• 2 months later...

It is nice to see the tangs doing well. The tank looks great.

• 5 months later...

The wife knows that this tank isn't going ANYWHERE!

Thanks Howard.

Darned right! That tank ain't going NOWHERE!... errrr... isn't THAT the tank I helped carry out the back door recently?

bob