Favorite milli

BtmDweller

I’m thinking of growing a millie trio on three different pillars center of a tank at different heights. I have a solar flare as top pillar, snippers bubble gum, and trying to come up with a third? Anyone have any favorites? Also pics if you have the coral.

Following along.

I love my (what I think is a) rainbow milli, it's my favorite coral.f34241c51ce48b63e31ee1bde91f86ab.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

That looks like it’ll color nicely as it grows.

29 minutes ago, BtmDweller said:

Do you have a pic of the afterglow don’t recall what that looks like.

Bottom Right:

49489733658_650201408a_k.jpg

Here is a nice one that just started to take off. Not a named piece but definitely nice colors. 
4B45F306-B9E4-417F-B521-EE32623A34A7.thumb.jpeg.75db8dcbce72746f0192632bbc8d3719.jpeg

That’s cool. I’d be interested to see how that colors up!

Rainbow I picked up a while back has been one of my favorites. Cant remember the name. I have one more if I can find the pice7bdfcf87e73598b89cd4bcff5f677b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reef raft event horizon
This one is getting very hard to finda0b3b3da5b91eee878af52dfe9d102e1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Keep them coming. I think I’m going to grow out a solar flare on a top pillar, snippers bubblegum couple inches lower on a pillar next to it. Not a Milli but picked up a TSA haymaker that I can get to grow up a littler lower and up one side.

Is the event horizon mainly orange?  Solid orange mille are hard to find, though ones with green are sometimes just as cool and easier to get.  The event horizon looks bright in the pics!  I had a nice orange mille in my last tank. Didn’t sell too many frags but would love to get a piece back if someone has it. 

36 minutes ago, GraffitiSpotCorals said:

Is the event horizon mainly orange?  Solid orange mille are hard to find, though ones with green are sometimes just as cool and easier to get.  The event horizon looks bright in the pics!  I had a nice orange mille in my last tank. Didn’t sell too many frags but would love to get a piece back if someone has it. 

It's like a dark pink into an orange with different color tips. It's way different then most you see today.