Reef tank covers

Still_human

Does anyone actually sell reef tank covers? Screen type, not glass. I’m assuming id have to make something, cause there’s too many variables with things around the rim, so would anyone happen to have any good and simple solutions.

Something to clip on the sides that sticks up like a wall, would work too. Overall that sounds easier to do, except for the clip part.

Check out Clearview Lids.  They are pricey, but pretty customizable and sleek.  

Definitely worth it! Love my lid. They will work with you for whatever you need. Worth a chat if you want small gaps for power cords or anything.

12 hours ago, BtmDweller said:

Definitely worth it! Love my lid. They will work with you for whatever you need. Worth a chat if you want small gaps for power cords or anything.

12 hours ago, DFR said:

Check out Clearview Lids.  They are pricey, but pretty customizable and sleek.  

Thanks very much! Looks promising! And SO much better than me trying to put one together!!!

If you do decide to put one together, they’re actually pretty easy and all the parts can be obtained from your local home improvement store (especially if your tank has a frame)

Yeah, I’ve got the ol’ standard all-glass aquariums. I’m not the handiest person around. I actually can do quite a bit, but it always looks like someone rushed and improvised, and made changes in the middle of making it..........because I DID! Lol

Octo-Lids is another. I've used him in the past and was completely satisfied.

Bulk Reef Supply DIY Screen top kit I've used these also and honestly if I decided I needed a top again this would be the way I go over a pricey custom one. If you have a rimmed tank you don't even notice these are there.

I don't use one currently but they are a must if you're keeping high end fish.