Welcome to the new site

AlanM

I’m not able to edit and remove hyperlinks by double clicking anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, YHSublime said:

I’m not able to edit and remove hyperlinks by double clicking anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assume you do that in Tapatalk since your posts all have that ad at the bottom?

Maybe something in Tapatalk needs to be configured more then just moving all the files to the new server, but I would think what you describe would be done in Javascript and be entirely client side, not anything to do with the server.

4 hours ago, AlanM said:

I assume you do that in Tapatalk since your posts all have that ad at the bottom?

Maybe something in Tapatalk needs to be configured more then just moving all the files to the new server, but I would think what you describe would be done in Javascript and be entirely client side, not anything to do with the server.

From desktop, actually!

Whenever I post photos I use Flickr hyperlinks, but I don't like the way Flickr embeds your username and photo information in it. I usually clean up the HTML, but WAMAS is the only forum (even before the migration) that takes all text and hyperlinks it. I'm sure it's a problem with my HTML editing and a combo of how it's translated by what I can only imagine are tools by the forum to translate ease.

I used to be able to double click hyperlinks while editing and essentially click "remove," but that feature no longer loads.