Hello from Columbia, MD!

Hello everyone! I was a member here a long time ago, but had moved around a few times and then got out of the aquarium game. Well I am back in the area, and back into reefing, so I figured I would join up again! I'll be paying my dues momentarily and making a thread for my new project, but I wanted to just introduce myself first! :laugh:

Welcome! It's nice to see another person in the Columbia area. There aren't many of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back, Sam. Once you've paid your dues, the system will (should) automatically upgrade you. You'll then have access to the For Sale and other, member forums, where you'll be able to get started in earnest.

We have a meeting coming up in a few weeks, too. Hope to meet you there.

Welcome back

Welcome back.

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Hey everyone, thanks for the kind welcome!

Welcome! It's nice to see another person in the Columbia area. There aren't many of us.

Thanks! I only know one other person in the Columbia area with a reef, so it definitely is nice to know there are more! We will have to trade frags sometime!

Welcome back, Sam. Once you've paid your dues, the system will (should) automatically upgrade you. You'll then have access to the For Sale and other, member forums, where you'll be able to get started in earnest.

We have a meeting coming up in a few weeks, too. Hope to meet you there.

Thank you! I will try to do it this weekend, I've been crazy busy with work, and haven't had much time to get back on here. I definitely want to come to the meeting, though, so I'll have to pay my dues for sure!

Welcome fellow Nano-Reefer!

Heyyy! Great to see another Nano-Reefer! NR has been my go-to forum for so long, it's always hard branching out! :unsure:

Thanks! I only know one other person in the Columbia area with a reef, so it definitely is nice to know there are more! We will have to trade frags sometime!

I'll probably have extra after fragfest on July 23rd! Also have been meaning to frag up this gorgonian but having trouble drilling frag plugs. Nice to meet you! I'm Mari by the way.

I liked nano-reef for many years.  For some reason I stopped visiting.  I had been most active in their lighting forum that I found to be the most informative one around.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll probably have extra after fragfest on July 23rd! Also have been meaning to frag up this gorgonian but having trouble drilling frag plugs. Nice to meet you! I'm Mari by the way.

Nice to meet you as well! Definitely let me know what you have, I haven't had much of a chance to stock this tank yet.

I liked nano-reef for many years.  For some reason I stopped visiting.  I had been most active in their lighting forum that I found to be the most informative one around.

I know it isn't the biggest forum, but I have always found it to be a great community. I have always owned nano tanks, so it fit my needs very well.

I officially joined WAMAS, so I will see you all at the meeting on Sunday!

The number of reefers in Howard county slowly increases.

Welcome back.

This is very true, hopefully we can find more!

Thank you again for everything yesterday, I really appreciate it more than you know! I was able to give a little bit of almost every frag you gave me to another Howard County reefer, so you kindness has spread even further already!