Upgrade!!!

Joshifer

So I just ordered the SR-60 very excited about it.

I'm in fallow. Should I just start all over. Or transfer my old rocks over? Today makes one month fallow. I do wanna keep my corals so I think getting rid of the rocks would be pointless. I'll ditch the sand it's only 10lbs.

If you sell your prime I would go for 2 26's or 3 primes for less shadowing. May be able to get away with 2 primes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

@ 08can-am had 2 primes over a nuovo 30l at one point. Maybe he can chime in as far as coverage of 2 primes on 36"

@ 08can-am had 2 primes over a nuovo 30l at one point. Maybe he can chime in as far as coverage of 2 primes on 36"

I mean one prime is 24" so 2 outta do it.

I love fedex. Thanks for the box of broken glass. im on the phones I hope they give me a replacement or I'm in trouble with the Mrs.

Update. Their picking up the broken one tommorrow and reshipping. Phew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Joshifer

That's a really nice tank. Hope you get an unbroken one eventually.

I scared the crap outta them and said theirs broken glass everywhere and I have small kids. Their overnighting it. And giving me some freebies.

Got the replacement today. Pretty nice tank. And they gave me free upgraded media baskets. Insead of the stock filter socks because the first one came broken.

Didn't mess with it yet I need to get a tank stand.

And I need water. And more rock. And sand. And salt. Ugh what did I get myself into again..

Got the replacement today. Pretty nice tank. And they gave me free upgraded media baskets. Insead of the stock filter socks because the first one came broken.

Didn't mess with it yet I need to get a tank stand.

And I need water. And more rock. And sand. And salt. Ugh what did I get myself into again..

It won't be that bad. The more you upgrade the easier it gets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It won't be that bad. The more you upgrade the easier it gets.

Spoken like a man who knows from experience ;)

Spoken like a man who knows from experience ;)

Yea but for some reason I'm taking my time with this last one. I know I always accumulated more and more stuff and experience along the way. So the OP should be mastering it by now

Finally was able to clear out the basement/family room. It was full of boxes and storage since we moved in never had time to clear it out. Set the tank up found this nice stand at unique's for $10. I think it's a bar? dry rock I got for free someone on Craigslist wanted it gone. I poured in a bottle of bio spira and clear ammonia and walked away. I'll revisit it after all the holidays. I decided to keep it separate from the 20. Which is in the living room.

They actually sent me the sr-80 by mistake. I didn't know til they called me and said they made a mistake but it's fine keep it.

Edited by Joshifer

Dang, talk about a mistake that is AMAZING!

I scared the crap out of them so bad by saying theirs broken glass everywhere and I have babies I guess they panicked and sent the wrong box. I was wondering why the new box looked bigger I figured they packed it extra. Oh well I guess I lucked out and they said keep it lol.