Plumbing Help

nextlevel808

I'm looking for someone to give me a hand in running my plumbing for my new setup. The plumbing has to go around the room to get to where I have my sump. I'll be running a bean animal setup with a return going back. I'm limited to what I can do by myself plus always like to have some tips or pointers if I'm doing something wrong. I live in the Damascus/Gaithersburg area. I'm willing to pay if that's what you want just someone please help.

Zygote is one of the best plumbers in the club. His rates are very reasonable.

+1 he plumbed my tank and it looks spiffy as heck!

+3 on rob very nice work

+4 on Robs work, so it right the first time. He will probably have a beer with you also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok thanks everyone Rob will be doing my plumbing talked to him yesterday and went over everything.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to say thanks to all those that recommended Rob to do my plumbing. He roughed everything in last weekend and will glue this weekend but wanted to share a few pictures of my build so far as well as his killer plumbing skills. Sorry to post here on build as my full membership ran out and haven't had time or money to renew.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/Nextlevel808/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>

Wow, that's some nice work, going around like that so neat and clean.

Have you done any calculations on head loss due to that long run? Seeing the way that was done makes me think I have more options for space, if I can work out properly sized pumps.

Wow, that's some nice work, going around like that so neat and clean.

Have you done any calculations on head loss due to that long run? Seeing the way that was done makes me think I have more options for space, if I can work out properly sized pumps.

No calculations yet. I bought a Jebao DCT15000 to try first and see how much head pressure I'm losing on the long run.