Snapped a few pics of the 120 today

GOSKN5

Thanks I have always loved open rockwork... the rocks will be packed with corals.. but still have a bunch of open space and negative space

Very nice

Thanks everyone..

6th down is a really nice blasto I picked up this weekend.. it's definitely a "rainbow" type piece with a bunch of colors...

Cool thing about it, I got from a place called The Reef Farm, it's in North Carolina and has a green house full of corals under natural sunlight.. I saw the blasto under a blue flashlight so I didn't know exactly how it would look under my lights...but I knew it was pretty special...

Na the lady who runs it knew what she had.. she was just giving deals haha.. she said they usually go for more than that per polyp

wow, really nice. any sps nearby?

Nothing in range of the sweepers haha... eventually I will probably have to trim or move some stuff... but the pectinia is a pretty slow grower... here is the whole rock it's on... things appear closer than they really are...

70a343237f739ddb7b3e8be9a9339d56.jpg

Ran in LFS last weekend for some new RODI filters.. saw a sun coral fully open under the lights...

I have always wanted one, but know their reputation of being tough to get to open in the daytime etc...

This one opens up almost as soon as the food hits the water.. it usually stays open too... eats great.. too soon to call it success but off to a good start

d0ada43230ca4e1d9b70fa95d13e10d5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

As always, looking good. Nice variety in there as well.

Just gorgeous

Thanks

that is amazing

Appreciate it.. not amazing yet but hopefully one day!

As always, looking good. Nice variety in there as well.

Thanks, I try to mix it up.. hard to keep em all happy at once... but seems to be working ok

I saw firefish. do you have tank cover?

I do not... other than the canopy... probably gambling there... the firefish hardly goes higher than 1/2 way up the tank... even at feeding time rarely higher than 2/3rds... still a risk I know