Favorite frag glue?

Reefer_Madness

I've been using the superglue and 2-part epoxy puddy for years, but I see some products I haven't tried before like the Tunze's Coral Gum and IC-Gel Insta Cure.  It made me curious what everyone uses.

I use Seachem reef glue, because the tube is so much easier to squeeze than the others, like two little fishes. I've been happy with it so far, especially once I found out the glue/epoxy/glue sandwich.  

I like Handybonds Ben glue your lips shut brand. It just takes a drop. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What am i reading :blink:

My real name is Ben. DCReefer would like to glue my trap shut. He ate too much glue in elementary school.

Back on topic.

To all the people using locktite, check out harbor freight gel superglue it's 1/3 the price for the same stuff. It comes from the same company in China.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Dollar Tree by the handfuls

185639_zpswymxxhgr.jpg

Plus Boston Aqua Farms Reef Glue accelerator (or BSI Insta-Set) for us impatient ones.

Unknown_zpsum7zer78.jpeg

To all the people using locktite, check out harbor freight gel superglue it's 1/3 the price for the same stuff. It comes from the same company in China.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

thanks for the tip

Gorilla glue gel 

+1 

Works fine for me. Bottle is a bit easier to work with than a tube. And easy to grab a bottle quick at nearby Home Depot or Giant if I find myself needing more in a pinch.

If I were working with a lot of frags I might be inclined to try something less expensive or that comes in a bigger size. But I only have a 24g tank - so I don't mind spending $4 or $5 on a bottle since it will last me for a while.

My real name is Ben. DCReefer would like to glue my trap shut. He ate too much glue in elementary school.

Back on topic.

Got you :thumbsup: . I also dont see the point of buying the fancy glue or bonds, I just use cheap gel superglue