Black Friday upgrades? Share!!

Reefer_Madness

Who is doing the traditional Black Friday upgrade?  The deals are awesome.  Wife is watching the money like a hawk since last year's Black Friday "episode", so I hope to live vicariously through someone else!!

Everybody has awesome deals right now!!

I was about to start a thread for this but this one works too.  I decided a while back to upgrade my sump.  Picked this up from Adam Wednesday evening and spent most of Saturday ripping out my plumbing and putting this guy in.  Apparently doing plumbing under my tank is a Thanksgiving tradition for me...

2015-11-29%2018.55.39.jpg

Can't believe how clean the new sump looks.  Guess I should do maintenance on it more often than once every 5 years. :laugh:

Edited by DaveS

I was about to start a thread for this but this one works too.  I decided a while back to upgrade my sump.  Picked this up from Adam Wednesday evening and spent most of Saturday ripping out my plumbing and putting this guy in.  Apparently doing plumbing under my tank is a Thanksgiving tradition for me...

2015-11-29%2018.55.39.jpg

Can't believe how clean the new sump looks.  Guess I should do maintenance on it more often than once every 5 years. :laugh:

Knowing you will be posting it for sale in 20 years LOL 

I like toys so I was thinking of getting a new Ca Reactor.

208825_vertexrx-c6dcalciumreactor-e_1.jp

Every Friday is Black Friday for me if you know what I mean. In addition I was hoping for an Apex.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I like toys so I was thinking of getting a new Ca Reactor.

208825_vertexrx-c6dcalciumreactor-e_1.jp

Every Friday is Black Friday for me if you know what I mean. In addition I was hoping for an Apex.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Ordered one  :clap: For the regular price I would have went with a Geo unit but at the sale price I jumped on this. Like last year I spent way too much with BRS... My main focus was to upgrade my BRS RO/DI unit. Bought the 150gpd upgrade and 6 stage upgrade. Haven't had any issues with my current setup but wanted to make sure I was set and like the idea of making water faster with less waste. 

The last item I bought you will have to keep an eye out for in the build section soon  :ph34r:

Nice sump, @DaveS

I'm hoping to live through everybody as well. I thought about upgrading the office nano, then I remembered why I stuck small in the first place.

I got a MP40 and got surprised with a 48-60" Orbit Marine LED for my 90g.

I bought WAY too much. I got the Neptune DoS, extra tubing for the DoS, auto neck cleaner for a reef octopus skimmer, gyre 150, icecap apex gyre module and another buildmyled light.

I bought WAY too much. I got the Neptune DoS, extra tubing for the DoS, auto neck cleaner for a reef octopus skimmer, gyre 150, icecap apex gyre module and another buildmyled light.

Wow!! Major upgrade or new tank setup?