free: n.vlamingii / vlamingii tang

monkiboy

will make arrangements to pick up in silver spring, md or can bring to NOVA if more convenient to help further

taking down a client system and will be starting a new custom larger build with all quarantined and treated fish from us so as she catches them I will post on here for, hopefully, a permanent rehome in the WAMAS family.

these all will be free. i am packed with fish in qt and treatment and can't start a new cycle so will not be putting these through our protocol. so as always, do your due diligence before adding to your reef.

this awesome guy is between a juvenile and adult and has been in client's tank for over a year eating vigorously. it is about 3" in size.

i will be a bit choosy as i want to be sure these go to a good home that can provide proper care and ideal reef. if interested and/or have any questions, do not hesitate to PM - thanks!

Very nice of you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice indeed! Good luck and congrat's to the person who gets it.

Beautiful fish Rik. Hope Marcos is able to find a beautiful large home for this one. Thanks for donating to the club Marcos!

Edited by gmerek2

thanks for posting the photo, rik. he is a good-looker.

a lot of interest and folks asking if they can add to shipping of ERC fish and yes I can gather the fish and bag isolated and ship together with partition or individual boxes with other ERC quarantined and treated fish.

thanks for all the interest folks. a lot or reefers with three and four foot tanks and no mention of plans to upgrade. at this time even at his smaller size, I'd like to make sure he get's into a tank that is at least six feet long. thanks again.

thanks for all the interest folks. a lot or reefers with three and four foot tanks and no mention of plans to upgrade. at this time even at his smaller size, I'd like to make sure he get's into a tank that is at least six feet long. thanks again.

yah I think people forget that Vlamingis get at a minimum of 8 inches in captivity and up to 1.5 ft.

yah I think people forget that Vlamingis get at a minimum of 8 inches in captivity and up to 1.5 ft.

They LOVE space and they love to go fast. My big guy used every inch of my 8x3 footprint. Hope he finds a great home.