MACNA is awesome! Don't you think?!??

Reefer_Madness

I wish we could have somehow added WAMAS members forum names to the badges for WAMAS members.  I don't know many by sight or name and would have liked to say hello to more.  

I spent the week wondering who some of the WAMAS members and volunteers "really" were, because I was only seeing their "regular" names, not their forum names.

Yawn, Ouch, Yawn, Ouch! MACNA- exhaustion and soreness

Lol it was a great event!

Thank you so much to the WAMAS board and

Perfect description!

I wish we could have somehow added WAMAS members forum names to the badges for WAMAS members. I don't know many by sight or name and would have liked to say hello to more.

I spent the week wondering who some of the WAMAS members and volunteers "really" were, because I was only seeing their "regular" names, not their forum names.

Mine had WAMAS on it, and some other folks had club names. There was a place to put it on the web form.

Edited by treesprite

Way too awesome. San Diego will have to work hard.

That aint' no lie.

The volunteers were superb! Thanks for all the hard work!

It was very impressive. Really an incredible amount of work must go into all of it. The WAMAS volunteers did a great job.

A big thank you to all the volunteers over the last few months.

I'll kick myself for awhile not being able to help or go...

The volunteers were amazing. The officers all did a great job, the core team was phenomenal. I'm blown away even when we don't have a MACNA with all the time our clubs officers and team give. 

O M G, total fun thanks to our awesome planners! I didn't win anything in the raffles, but I shopped for some great finds and met some really great people :). Oh and Karen Talbot (the amazing artist) told me this was the best MACNA she's attended!

She wasn't lying!

Amazing job by all of the volunteers! You guys worked your butts off!

To think that a show of this magnitude continues to be put on by a local club has, and always will be mind boggling to me. All of you should be proud of the success of the last three years along with it's culmination this weekend. Truly proud to be a part of this club! Amazing job guys!

Thanks for coming over to the other side and helping out with "+1" I'm befuddled also!

Yawn, Ouch, Yawn, Ouch! MACNA- exhaustion and soreness

Lol it was a great event!

Thank you so much to the WAMAS board and volunteers who spent countless hours putting this together!

This was premature, it's this morning I'm feeling.

Thanks so much to all the folks who spent so much time preparing and planning as well as running the events.  You guys did a fantastic job and it's very much appreciated.   Great event...got to see some fantastic lectures, catch up with old friends, and spend way too much on corals and fish.  

Good to see you! Next time we cross paths it's Scotch from skimmate cups.

I wish we could have somehow added WAMAS members forum names to the badges for WAMAS members.  I don't know many by sight or name and would have liked to say hello to more.  

I agree, even down there at the desk it was hard to keep track!

I came home and had to work on my tank.

Bought a few goodies that i had to take care of.

I had fun and really enjoyed seeing old friends and making some new ones. A big thanks to all the people that helped pull it off and a bigger thank you to those that helped me as security/badge checkers.

I wish we could have somehow added WAMAS members forum names to the badges for WAMAS members. I don't know many by sight or name and would have liked to say hello to more.

I just kept introducing myself by my "real name"

Been to lots of them, but this was the 1st time we have been a vendor at MACNA, SO, this was both the worst and best we have seen from that side of it. I am not a "pro union" guy, but on the union side, this venue was considerably better than we have seen in other District venues at other events.

Having been involved in setting up the booths for 6 vendors including some of the biggest ones: 1700 sq ft of vendor space (the equivalent of 17 "normal" 10x10 booths) and 18 (yes 18) total tanks, with something like 2,000 total gallons, we were fine with the union shop and how things ran.

WAMAS volunteers were AMAZING. Getting water in and out, dealing with issues and addressing concerns... like they had done this 100 times... but now, they had just planned things out really well. Craig, Doug, Tom, Dave, Dave, and Max, come to mind for the short list, but there must have been 20 other people (not kidding) that impressed me.