Has anyone used ASI aquarium sealant?

treesprite

I need to re-do the silicone on the inside of the 120g tank I got.

http://www.bestmaterials.com/detail.aspx?ID=20059

I have resealed a few tanks before, including a couple of 75g, and I think I did a pretty good job. But I would like some thoughts on how wide I should make the strips, given that the tank is bigger.

I used it to re-caulk my 180 bowfront about 5 months ago. So far so good. Cured for about 7-10 days before leak testing.

This is probably the best product for siliconing a tank!

http://www.amazon.com/Momentive-One-Part-Silicone-Sealant-Translucent/dp/B00DZXX7EU

Thansk for the lead. At first I was thinking not an option because I saw nothing about aquariums. But then the comments at the bottom give great praise for use in aquariums. I wonder if anyone else in WAMAS has used it.

I used 108 to do sump baffles and overflow box on the inside of mine. It is the highly recommended stuff from the reefcentral diy forum too. Good stuff. You can get caulk gun tubes at McMaster Carr.

I used 108 to do sump baffles and overflow box on the inside of mine. It is the highly recommended stuff from the reefcentral diy forum too. Good stuff. You can get caulk gun tubes at McMaster Carr.

I couldn't find a reference to it in the first couple pages. The amount of posts made on RC in a single day is painfully large.

I couldn't find a reference to it in the first couple pages. The amount of posts made on RC in a single day is painfully large.

it's what most manufacturers use in building aquariums. I've used it on several builds (momentive RTV series) and excellent product and cheaply had through McMaster.

it's what most manufacturers use in building aquariums. I've used it on several builds (momentive RTV series) and excellent product and cheaply had through McMaster.

I found the website for it. I think I will go with this one. I wonder how much it will take for a 120g aquarium.