For Sale: Tank and Lights (leaving the hobby)

RubberFrog

I am leaving the  hobby (and soon to be leaving the area). Despite my WAMAS membership lapsing, I am posting this here in case anyone might be interested in a few items I am selling:

1. NEW Marineland Cornerflo Tank 120 gallon ($200):  We anticipated transitioning our fish, etc. into this before having a tank catastrophe and learning of our impending move. It is predrilled and includes a complete plumbing kit. Also, I made a stand which I have yet to paint. You are welcome to that, as well. For more info on the tank, see 

2. Giesemann MH + T5 light fixture ($100): This fixture fits a 48" tank, and includes ceiling mounting hardware. It has two 250 metal halide bulbs, and four T5s. You can control T5 and Metal Halide bulbs independently with light timers or an aquarium controller. One ballast needs to be replaced.

I have more pictures, but unsure if I can post them. If it is OK, I will post more pics.

We are located in Vienna, VA.

Forum rules allow a one time getting out sale, you can post your photos up.

Both items are sold pending pick up. 

The 120 gallon Tank and stand are still for sale for pick up TODAY.   

Also, we have a 10 gallon with HOB filter and heater for $15, and a 35 gallon with hole drill for over flow for $15.

Are you kidding me? A Giesemann for 100 bucks. Someone got a heck of a steal on that one.

We bought them from a member here, for a great deal. Also, so many here were so generous to us (can't even list all of them, including scuba diving with DaveS). We are glad to make someone else's day!

It's all for the fish!!

Oh man, sorry to see that you guys are leaving the area but I'm sure it's for greener pastures so I wish you and you awesome family the best of luck. Be sure to check in with us occasionally and let us know how things are going. Having you and Mindee as dive students was a great experience for everyone and I thank you for that.

Sorry to see you go. Best wishes in your next adventure!

Sent from my LG-V510 using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay in responding... 

The lights and 120 tank have been sold.

We still have a 10 gallon with HOB filter and heater for $15, and a 35 gallon with hole drilled for an over flow for $15.  See pics below.

post-2633055-0-75440000-1437341937_thumb.jpg

post-2633055-0-70613800-1437341955_thumb.jpg