Dosing Pumps (Dos vs GHL Profilux vs ?)

Irishblitz

Ok, been buying too many corals on here as we all do however I can't keep dosing the tank by hand. I'm leaning towards the Neptune dos but was wondering what the opionion of the community is.

Looking for a hands off unit, meaning once it's fine tuned than let it go. Ideas? I'm split between Dosing Pumps (Dos vs GHL Profilux).

I love my Profilux unit, it is flawless. The only issues I ever have are clogging of the end of the alk line, but that will be the case regardless. I have the slave unit controlled by a Prof. 3.

(edited)

I run the Jebao DP4 and love it.  Stable, set and forget performance for under $100 shipped to your door!

True

I'm a firm believer in buying cheap equipment and spending money on livestock. I don't know about you guys but I don't stare at my equipment.

Everyone does not have a sweet looking Reef as you Cliff. When my SPS is down I stare at the pretty lights under the stand . :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  

Edited by DCReefer1964

I'm a firm believer in buying cheap equipment and spending money on livestock. I don't know about you guys but I don't stare at my equipment.

I agree the best thing to do is spend the money on livestock however, to maintain your investment I have no problem spending a little bit more in equipment.

I have two 4 channel kamoers. Easy to program. Haven't had any issues yet with them. The Kamoer posted above w/the automatic water change function has piqued my interest....