New Member from Mt Airy

Hello All,

I am a new member here. I have had my current reef tank for around eight years now. It has had some ups and downs. Due to an injury I had to start it over again. It's a 46 gallon bow front with about 65 pounds of live rock. I do have a refugium. I have two clowns, a hippo, two yellow tail damsels and an orchid dotty back who doesn't earn his keep. I have a coral banded shrimp, hermits and emerald crabs as well as a starfish I have had for about four years now. I probably know just enough to get myself in trouble and have less money than I believe to do things with according to my wife. Anyways I look forward to learning more.

(edited)

Its not true unless there are photos.  :happy: Welcome!

Edited by Bruleyii

Mount Airy? You've got to visit Exotic Reef Creations. They're right by you. They're a sponsor here and have their own forum. Drop either Richard or Marco a line, then stop by to visit. You won't regret it.

Dangerously close to ERC! Welcome

That's a good way to put it.

Welcome! There are lots of people with great knowledge on this forum, look forward to seeing some pictures of your setup!

Thank you all. I sent ERC an email asking for help. I'm sure the wife will croak if I go visit. You can't go somewhere and not buy something

And you truly can't visit ERC and not buy anything... I keep telling myself when I go there with my friend I don't need anything...lol

Until I look in his tanks :)