Good places to buy a new tank

GraffitiSpotCorals

I need to get a wider tank because our fish are growing fast and we won't be moving til next year. Also there is no room for my acros to spread out and i have a few more to add soon. I hope adding a little more room will keep the fish and coral a little less stressed til we can move and setup or dream tanks.

I am wondering what companies can ship out a tank in good time and have comparable prices to glass cages. I have never been able to afford a new tank so this is new grounds for me. Hoping to get one asap not in 2 or 3 months.

Looking to get a 3' by 2' by 16" to 20" high tank. Its not much but better than the 40 breeder I have now. I also can get the tank made 3' 3" long if a company can do that, which would help because every inch counts.

I need either a 36" long 24" wide 16"-20" tall tank

Or a custom 39" long 26" wide 20" tall tank

Either rimless (preferred) or standard

Want a coast to coast external on the 24" side but can settle for a reef ready.

The dimensions have to be one of these options. I emailed deep blue and mericales. Not sure who else would have good prices...

Not my cup of tea, but have you considered acrylic?

Yes and it cracked almost catching my house on fire... :( Plus what people charge for acrylic tanks is obsurd considering how long it takes for them to get done. I want something snappy :)

I heard reef escape gets tanks quick but not sure if they can get something other than deep blue if they don't have my dimensions. I emailed him too.

I need either a 36" long 24" wide 16"-20" tall tank

Or a custom 39" long 26" wide 20" tall tank

Either rimless (preferred) or standard

Want a coast to coast external on the 24" side but can settle for a reef ready.

The dimensions have to be one of these options. I emailed deep blue and mericales. Not sure who else would have good prices...

Any stores that can find a tank like this please pm me.

Send Decadence a PM. He is planning to build glass tanks. Not sure if he is ramped up yet, but he could give you a price for the exact 39 inch size you want and a build timeframe.

That's right he did tell me that a while ago, thanks. Glass cages is looking like an option. Delivery would be within a month and the price is right. Plus they will do my custom dimensions. I am OK with buying a smaller tank from them. When we buy our large tank when we move we will go with someone who pays a little more attention to detail. Though I am still wondering what my other options are.

I can get you the DSA Model 90, 36x24x25, glass, drilled.  Overflows how you want.  I have some good specials going on with Deep Sea Aquatics. Can deliver to you. Sent you a PM as well.