moorish idol / z.cornutus

monkiboy

read about our unmatched, personal, and comprehensive quarantine and treatment protocol here.

we do things right and do all the treatment and quarantine work ourselves; no short-cuts and guaranteed healthiest fish you can buy anywhere.

notoriously known to be one of the hardest fish to get eating - we have these stunning specimens of ours devouring LRS blends with gusto! i've had this group for close to four months now under meticulous care, evaluating their needs, transitioning them to LRS blends, and ensuring my customer will have 100% success with their new addition!

i have seven of these guys unsecured, completed with treatment, in quarantine, ready to go!

we are selling these for $92 each!

they will be up on our site for purchase shortly or feel free to PM us to reserve yours today!

thanks a lot folks - needless to say all seven were sold in jiffy!

still got a few left unsecured coming out of treatment and into quarantine this week for all you that PM'd interested. thanks again!

thanks a lot folks - needless to say all seven were sold in jiffy!

still got a few left unsecured coming out of treatment and into quarantine this week for all you that PM'd interested. thanks again!

How are they in reef tanks, Marco?

• 3 weeks later...

Bought one about a month and a half ago ..didnt have any problem eating but got ich and died 10 days later ...such a nice fish though 

They are known to get depressed after awhile and not eat and die. Making it one of the hardest fish in the hobby to keep. Most websites require them to be in a 6 foot tank or larger