FREE CORAL FROM ERC- REALLY FREE!

First off,

Thank you all for the continued support. To say the Wamas community has treated us fantastic is a major understatement. You have helped us grow much larger than ever expected. We very rarely run sales as we believe in pricing our corals reasonably to begin with, but to say thanks to the entire Wamas community, we wanted to give back.

You give us your price point and we will pick you a pack to fit you budget. You tell us what you want to spend and what corals you prefer. Whether it be favias, acans, rainbow acans, psammascoras, pavonas, zoas, euphyllias, or sps, we will put your pack together to fit you!

These packs will be AT LEAST 150% of your price point!

So for example, if you want a $100 box, we will send you at least $150 worth of corals! Thats $50 worth of FREE Coral! As mentioned, you tell us what kind of corals you want as well!

But wait, it gets even better, once we pick your corals out, we will send you a What You See Is What You Get photo of the corals that will be coming to you! If you say you don't want something in the pack, we simply take it out and pick you something else!

There's still more though!

We are offering a flat rate shipping on these boxes of only $10!

What are you waiting for!? Let us exceed your expectations and customize you a box of coral!

Glad to see you guys have your new website up and running. Too bad I don't have my new tank up and running so I can fill it up with this sale!!! :mad:

Great idea, Richard! Now, do you have a deadline on this or is it just another, new way of doing business?

Would you be able to hold them for 2-3 weeks? I would pick them up, I want to see your operation.

Ok, the Cabernet is flowing, so let's get the ball rolling! Since I am first in I figure I will get some of the best choices. I am in for $150.00. Looking for small frags of the bright acros. Don't have to be rare. Let's see what Richard and Marco come up with on this wild sale!

Here is an sample of what an assorted $100 pack looks like! Retail value is easily over $150 for this pack.

So for $110 you would get the following 14 pieces shipped to your door all backed with a 7 day guarantee!!

This pack is available for purchase as well!

DSC_0050_zps0287c930.jpg

DSC_0043_zpsa05eab93.jpg

DSC_0038_zpsfb7f8624.jpg

DSC_0040_zps6f588791.jpg

DSC_0041_zps679cea67.jpg

DSC_0046_zpsb34af6a0.jpg

DSC_0042_zpsda0d24d7.jpg

DSC_0037_zpsf22d3d61.jpg

DSC_0049_zps7e6eef6e.jpg

DSC_0048_zps8ff49451.jpg

DSC_0047_zps4bf3a410.jpg

DSC_0045_zps86211373.jpg