ERC LIVESALE 9/14 - are YOU ready?!!

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So......I've never participated in a ERC live sale, how do you'all work it?

Make sure you are on the refresh button. Make sure you have lots of money. Make sure you are the first person to get what you want!

For example, if they post up a picture of, lets say, Acans, with a number by it for their reference, and a price, like A21   $20 , you would immediately type in "A21 SOLD." Whoever gets that typed in first after the post has gone up wins in. Of course if its a nicer piece, everybody wants it, so the quickest wins.

Take a look through some of the old live sale threads, and you can see how it goes. There is a lot of chatter, and a bunch of folks asking "where is Isaac?" followed by a bunch of "Don't say his name 3 times, he'll appear like beetle juice!" I have gotten 2 of my 5 clams from ERC live sales at steals! If we're lucky, Brad908 might join us again!

:) And there is always someone way faster at typing when it comes to something you want! It is definitely fun, but you learn quickly that you can't come into this determined to win one particular thing. There are usually some things that don't sell and you can browse through later. The beginning is most fun, but the "room" is crowded!

Can you tell how my luck usually runs? In all honestly, I end up frustrated at first and then pick up several nice pieces anyway.

I have will have both Ipads fully charged and the wife and I plan on doing some sniping :ph34r:

:(

I will be at work for part of this...so feel free to wait till after 4pm to post fish such as the triggers or wrasses,lol

Just a few things to note,

As mentioned above, the way to win the item is to the first person to post "Sold and the item number"

We will be keeping track of all purchases and organizing them then sending out invoices this evening to everyone.

Shipping is a flat rate of $20 or you are welcome to pick up your orders from us but please coordinate with us first.

Shipping will begin on Tuesday. Once you have been sent your invoice please let us know if you wish to have your order shipped or if you will be picking up.

If you have any other questions please let us know!

Have fun!!

If we buy a fish, is the pick up the same?

we offer free pick up in NOVA through ERC deliveries and are always more than accommodating in general per order request. we will send invoices out at the end of the live sale and if one is not able to pick up at ERC HQ in Ijamsville, MD or simply wants the convenience to meet elsewhere, let us know, and we will absolutely work with you.

thanks!