ERC LIVESALE 9/14 - are YOU ready?!!

IT IS BACK!

After a phenomenally successful weekend at MACNA in Denver, we want to bring some love home to WAMAS!!

We have over 5000 frags and more than 300 colonies in the shop now to choose from for the sale!

As if that weren't sweet enough - there will also be quarantined/treated fish and acropora in this live sale! 

All fish that will be available have personally been treated and qt'd through our unmatched comprehensive protocol: http://wamas.org/forums/topic/67727-you-scream-i-scream-we-all-scream-for-quarantine

We are looking at running the Live Sale on Sunday 9/14 starting around noon and lasting until 4pm.

We are finalizing prizes as well as freebies for the duration of the sale. 

Subscribe to this thread and stay tuned for more details!!!!
Edited by monkiboy

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh!  Live sale time!  Will there be any montis?  Acans?  Did you buy the JF Beach Bum and will be including it in the LS for under $700? :tongue:

Ok, but I'm serious about the montis.  Will you have any available during the live sale?  And will there be a few that are not commonly found as frags in our club?  Same with acans.  I know you all love your scolys, but I like the acans and montis more.

Also, will there be any acros that you'd recommend for younger tanks?  Any way to mark which acros are easy, intermediate, and difficult to keep?  I know, I'm the one being difficult right now!

Very exciting!!!!

This livesale will consist of a very wide range of frags and colonies. We have been focusing a lot of attention on grow out an have quite a wide array of pieces in general. There will be montis of different varieties, plenty of favias, blastos, a lot of different acans, ZOA's and palys, acros, euphyllias of all kinds, an overall great variety!!

Kim, Wednesday the 17th works for me, just let me know what time works best for you two!

Oh ya! And we will be out to visit on the 17th! Sooooo if Loni or I win anything we can pick it up then :)

(You are going to be around on Wed. The 17th right?)

GRRRR, Loni has dinner plans.....might have to carry my computer and ignore everyone at the dinner table  :)

GRRRR, Loni has dinner plans.....might have to carry my computer and ignore everyone at the dinner table :)

You look like your feeling ill. Maybe you should stay home and "get some rest".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk