BRK price complaint

Jarosh

darn BRK has those super low prices and my tank is just filling up with live stock. I need to find a different LFS with high prices and poor stock so i can make room in my tank.

Keep up the good work Johnny

darn man, you scared the H-E-double hocky sticks out of me with that title!

Glad I could be of assistance.... :)

BTW- I got the red slime remover in, if you still need it.

Johnny

darn BRK has those super low prices and my tank is just filling up with live stock.  I need to find a different LFS with high prices and poor stock so i can make room in my tank.

Keep up the good work Johnny

52554[/snapback]

I'm afraid i must concur with Paul on this one

Sweet store, site, sales, service, livestock health and most definitely prices. :77:

Keep up the good work John B)

Anton :2thumbsup:

Yeah I agree. Johnny, you better stop tempting us so much. Or else you will end up soon with a whole batallion of WAMAS wifes armed with baseball bats looking for you :D

Yeah I agree. Johnny, you better stop tempting us so much. Or else you will end up soon with a whole batallion of WAMAS wifes armed with baseball bats looking for you  :D

52564[/snapback]

Now remember.......you mesa witha me, you gotta answer to da family......

:lol:

I agree, last trip there was for an Xmas wreath.....came home with a wreath, an Xmas tree (1st live one in 20 years), some livestock, and a couple odd bits of plumbing supplies.

The place is evil I tell ya

:D

Fortunately my HOA explicitly forbids ponds... I'm safe...for now.  I do envision a goldfish pond at some point in the future.

52722[/snapback]

Thats where everyone starts!! Wait till you see me shipment coming from Japan this April, these fish will blow your mind!

John

Guest alex wlazlak

goldfish ponds are a gaitway pond, wait till you get to koi ponds... my grandma has a goldfish pond and they built it themselves, and it looks pretty nice. then she got a 10g fresh, then a 29g salt...

• 2 months later...
Guest clownfish4

Only problem with them is they have that big wrasse they want to get rid of, hence the tempting low price!

POST 1000!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Darwinn69

That lunar wrasse is still there? I've been eyeing it for a while. My tank is finally ready for something like that so I may have to pick it up.

• 2 months later...

Sounds like I'll need to check this place out on Saturday. I've currently got a tank full of nothing but curing rock.

Sounds like I'll need to check this place out on Saturday. I've currently got a tank full of nothing but curing rock.

Reef Freak

I live in Herndon. I got few frags available for FREE to new comers with empty tanks. I follow the example set by Lee Sterns, and will give away free frags to those starting this hobby. for example; Valeria, Dave and Victor got some frags from me when they started. Let me know if you want some Capnella or Mushrooms. I also have a nice rock filled with Green long skirt Zoanthids for sale, $10 if you are interested. LMK.

Jacob

Jarosh, Johnny

By no means I want to hijack this thread. Sorry.

BRK - keep up the good work.

Reef Freak

I live in Herndon. I got few frags available for FREE to new comers with empty tanks. I follow the example set by Lee Sterns, and will give away free frags to those starting this hobby. for example; Valeria, Dave and Victor got some frags from me when they started. Let me know if you want some Capnella or Mushrooms. I also have a nice rock filled with Green long skirt Zoanthids for sale, $10 if you are interested. LMK.

Jacob

Jarosh, Johnny

By no means I want to hijack this thread. Sorry.

BRK - keep up the good work.

Makes sense, the hook has to be baited.....Funny, Walley's gave me a few "free" coral frags. I have to say the hook was set with me.

Gotta agree with everyone else. Only been there once, and it was well worth the 50 minute drive. Thank god I'm trading in my Cherokee soon, cuz I'd be spending $100 on gas a month to visit BRK!!! Great service. The only fish store that I've visited that doesn't mind taking the time to educate the consumer. I learned more in 15 minutes of talking with the staff than I did reading for hours online. Thanks again guys. 5 week countdown before I put in an order for a few triggers!!!