Maleficient Acro... Really??

taiscici

Wow, now that is unique! It looks diseased with color and has a wierd growth pattern defect as well, ha! Kinda like it's been right in front of a powerhead for its whole life. I wonder what it looks like with its polyps out or when it's grown out in an aquarium. Also wonder where it came from and how long it's been in captivity. I have to say it has me interested, not the price but it's growth form and wierd coloration. It looks like a complete Photoshop joke.

Hey let's get 50 people to chip in and sit in line for their 1/2" frag to get grown out...

Wow, now that is unique! It looks diseased with color and has a wierd growth pattern defect as well, ha! Kinda like it's been right in front of a powerhead for its whole life. I wonder what it looks like with its polyps out or when it's grown out in an aquarium. Also wonder where it came from and how long it's been in captivity. I have to say it has me interested, not the price but it's growth form and wierd coloration. It looks like a complete Photoshop joke.

Hey let's get 50 people to chip in and sit in line for their 1/2" frag to get grown out...

Now, now,now......play nice. If you don't want a piece of the $400 frag that is fine. Once the frags grow out I think you could easily sell a frag for what you paid, if not more. So I look at it as a risky investment. Plus it is darn cool looking!!!!

(edited)

There's no picture there showing up, at least not on my computer. Actually, no pictures from that site are showing up.

Edited by treesprite

Is anyone else unable to see pictures on that website? I'm really curious.....

Is anyone else unable to see pictures on that website? I'm really curious.....

I can see the pictures. The one for the image above looks like it's hosted on volusion.com. Maybe it's blocked by your network. Taiscici uploaded the image for you in Post #12 (quoted below, too).

Here you go! $2k for 1/2-1" frag.

Thanks for putting up the picture. I was expecting a black coral with some kind of horn-looking growth pattern. THe pink color doesn't seem real to me.

Lol...I'd print the picture out and tape it near a cheap acro so it could 'try' to look that pretty! Just talk to it every day and give it some pep talks about how to look better...it could get there with the power of positive thinking,lol but umm $2k for a frag...not on my list of important things to blow money on....