BRS group buy this Tuesday!

gmerek2

He's running behind putting in the list don't buy anything until it says group buy at the top .

I'm really sorry guys. They let me fax paperwork last time with no complaints. But this time they wouldn't accept it and didn't notify me till now. I just emailed them the info. Should be up by 3 tomorrow :(

Me too cool. I'll try to get one going first Tuesday every month

I think there's only one group buy per club per month.  Please don't use up the one chance every month for WAMAS unless you are able to be organized enough to add everyone who signs up.

I haven't gotten any notice of the group buy.  Are they still intending to do it?

I haven't gotten any notice from BRS either.    

Did you guys log in to see if it went through? If not I'll email the guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone can be added to the gb if you send an email to GroupBuys@BulkReefSupply.com. Just use the same email you have registered with brs.

The brs email states:

"If someone missed the original signup: they are free to sign up at any time before the group buy ends."

"Your group buy is open from: 06/04-06/09"

I think there's only one group buy per club per month.  Please don't use up the one chance every month for WAMAS unless you are able to be organized enough to add everyone who signs up.

I had a typo on both your emails christran and alanm. My apologies I can understand how much it stinks when you need something quick and can't get it. I was stressed from them rejecting my fax and blew through it typing too fast I guess.I didn't want to let y'all down. There were 33 entries and hopefully only two key strokes missed. Feel free to run BRS group buy next month. No one did one last month and I barely got one in by the end of the month before. They give you $20 coupon for running it but it's not worth it lol. I got you guys saved correctly now if I ever run another you will automatically be in correctly and I'll be more careful! I'll email them now in case you have not already and hopefully someone will do a group buy next month!