do you have my RLSS dc12000? i need it back, por favor!

monkiboy

i lent my back-up waveline dc12000 water about four months ago to a member on here that was having an issue with their reeflo.

i've searched through my PM and text messages but cannot seem to locate which member it was.

my primary dc12000 pump's controller failed very early this morning. this pump feeds my three other tanks on the system and reactors so it's important i get it going again. i've temporarily got things manageable with extra gear i had laying around.

i bought both originally from quantum reefs but looks like they are closed today and tomorrow.

if someone has a dc12000 i can borrow, i promise to provide back to you with a few days after i am able to get a replacement controller or pump from QR. or if another shop can help out, i'd super appreciate it.

if you have my back up pump that was lent out, please PM me directly - thanks!

I don't have yours, but I never hooked up the Panworld 150 I got from you and you could maybe use that one in a pinch?

I don't have yours, but I never hooked up the Panworld 150 I got from you and you could maybe use that one in a pinch?

thanks for the offer sir. i have other back ups and random pumps in storage but a dc12000 is what i really needed.

thank you goes out to clifton for allowing me to borrow his dc12000 while i get my warranty claim completed - thank you sir!

Sweet, glad he was able to help! As the Mayor Of WAMAS do you give him some kind of keys to the city now?

Sweet, glad he was able to help! As the Mayor Of WAMAS do you give him some kind of keys to the city now?

me too and thanks for the look out this morning. he'll get some frags to the city when he's ready for 'em!

Cliff is one of the few members I've met on these boards and I can vouch that he's a great guy. I'm not surprised he came through for you.

Cliff is one of the few members I've met on these boards and I can vouch that he's a great guy. I'm not surprised he came through for you.

:clap: