New all-in-one biopellets

taiscici

Just arrived today. Let see if it going to do what it claimed to do.

More info here:

http://blog.aquanerd.com/2014/05/all-in-one-biopellets.html

Don't know what these pellets are made of but they are huge compare to normal pellets. You will definitely need more flow in order to stumble these. They kinda look like fish food pellets.

Will let them soak in tank water overnight and then will be in the reactor tomorrow. Hopefully I have enough flow to stumble these.

post-2632998-0-20881100-1400631176_thumb.jpg

Hhrrrmmmm do they smell like anything?

They look like old rabbit pellets,lol

Let us know how they work...are you already running different pellets on your system?

Yep they do look like rabbit pellets but they don't have any smell at all. I'm currently running Brs pellets. This thing claim they can remove 10-20 times more phosphate so let's see if that's true.

• 3 months later...

I got the ecobak plus a month ago ... Debating if I wanna get this too and mix it with the ecobak plus

i have been using the aqua max biopellets for a few years now and trying to decide to mix them in or run both but in separate reactor for a while. I have a second reactor already setup just have not been using it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They work only If your phosphate is in the lower range. They will not do much if your tank has high phosphate and zero nitrate.

I am really low in both honestly and this may be the little extra I need. Figured could not hurt just want to transition slowly.

I am really low in both honestly and this may be the little extra I need. Figured could not hurt just want to transition slowly.

I would start adding small quantities and increased overtime. One good thing about these is they tend to last longer than regular biopellets.

• 2 weeks later...

It's just GFO mixed in. If you run them, make sure to run the output of the reactor into a felt bag, otherwise you're going to have GFO dust everywhere.

Any experience with them or just guessing?

It's just GFO mixed in. If you run them, make sure to run the output of the reactor into a felt bag, otherwise you're going to have GFO dust everywhere.

what is your experience with these?

I researched them out of interest. I'm going to switch to biopellets. I'm tired of dealing with the zeovit rocks. I'm opting for Warner Marine's Ecobak plus. Check out the AIO thread on RC.

I researched them out of interest. I'm going to switch to biopellets. I'm tired of dealing with the zeovit rocks. I'm opting for Warner Marine's Ecobak plus. Check out the AIO thread on RC.

I have ecobak plus that I have started for a month now ... So far I don't see anything good or bad