new to wamas

hi my name is jimmy I live in harford county md I have been into fish tanks for the past 12 years of coarse I started in freshwater then brackish and now salt I have a 55 gallon reef tank currently housing 2 oc clowns 1 dottyback 1 bicolor angel and a yellowtail damsel I also have zoas polys frogspawn gsp chalice red leather mushrooms flame scallop coral bandit hermits snails serpent star and I probably forgot some other things lol my tank has been up and running for a year now love the hobby and look forward to the knowledge this forum has to offer thanks guys and gals

Signing up, and spending $20 to become a full member, with all privileges, is easily worth itself with the deals, friends, help, corals, equipment, and so much more... 
   You'll find we have ourselve's a very supportive group here. Should something happen/emergency, you'd be surprised the typical ''response time'' even...  Even saved my tail at least once.lol :happy: 
 We're a Very Photo-genic Group as well... we LOVE Pictures. Lol. Pic of your tank maybe??? 

I'm willing to bet, after joining WAMAS, your tank will be 2x as stocked as now by next year... almost guaranteed. Lol.  :clap: 

I am trying to poat pics from my phone but says file is to big I will have to try it on my pc tomorrow I will have pics coming soon and lots of them lol

it's a lot easier to load them up on a free photo hosting service like pbucket, flickr, imgur, etc and then link to them here than trying to upload directly to the WAMAS server.