What Did Your Tank Get for Black Friday?

Piper

Cyber Monday will probably be just as good, but I did my shopping today. I Like hitting Liveaquaria on Fridays because I can have a cart with last week's sale items still good when this week's sale starts. Had some really deep discounts on nice fishies. I've kept my reef sparcely populated up until now letting the coral grow in. Time to populate. Have 22 fishies on the way. 

22 fishies, how big is your tank? must be nice... I got (my tank) two mp40's, two radian pro's and a R-8 skimmer and maybe some livestock this weekend.

220 gallons with a skimmer rated at over three times that. Most of the fish are smallish, gobies, blenny, 6 line, anthias, etc. Couple larger ones.

3 boxes of salt, 2 BRS dosers, and a few nice chunks of some pretty acros that trap doored on my frag rack... so I got another black rock reef MR3.L to help support some of my frags while they grow out.

Djplus: how do you like that Red Sea salt? Thinking about trying it when my reef crystals is over.

I would go ahead and buy a bucket or two on brs right now for $49, as it's normally between $65-$70 everywhere.

As far as liking it, I'm kind of running an unscientific experiment. I'm changing 10-15 gallons a week, for a little over a month and I see some visible results in certain corals. Haven't run tests in that time since only a smidge of my water is Red Sea as I've been running Reef Crystals for over a year. Maybe I'll test today before and after the water change to see how much "improvement" I see in calcium, etc.

Really disappointed I didn't catch the BRS sale earlier yesterday. Missed out on the insane digital salinity refractometer deal.

Holy crap that makes me sound geeky.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Right there with yah'.  that and some RO deals we're missed. lol

Got me allot of Dry Rock, and a Gold Torch. ;)        Drillin' and Upgrading to a 75g.Display- 55g.Sump, This weekend. Possibly with a Small tank plumbed to the Bathroom, to sit, Right above The Throne. 

Possibly with a Small tank plumbed to the Bathroom, to sit, Right above The Throne.

Let us know when you get crowned by it :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Edited by Piper

Bought Duke a lil Hippo Tang, snagged a bag of snails, some free frags, and I bought some plumbing parts in hopes to finally getting my 20xH set up...

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I missed the 2 for 1 sale on Reef2Go pods

:-(

But I started my NanoCube cycling

Ordered a new bigger filter box for the Nano

I'm setting up a phyto culture

and I got 2 ac/dc air pumps as a backup for this winter

they have that same pod sale all the time...no worries

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk