New Member in Fairfax

Stopped by to see the guys at QR and they let me know about the club.  Currently have a 90 mixed reef setup and a little Nuvo 16 to play with.  Looking forward to meeting a few local reefers along the way.

Tony

:cheers:

Welcome to WAMAS, You'll find this to be one of, If not the Best, $20 you'll spend in this hobby. lol. So many Great points to WAMAS. WElcome, Pics??? lol

I'm in Sterling, Kinda' Close. lol. What kind of stuff are you runnin' in both; Livestock wise...?

Ill definitely post some pics soon.  Im currently keeping a mix of LPS and a few SPS in the 90 with great results.  The 90 holds two true perculas, a full size engineer goby, yellow tang, mystery wrasse, orchid dotty, panda goby, azure damsel and two blue/green chromis.

Im still don't know what direction Im going with the nuvo so only have a few acans, zoos, a yellow clown goby and a skunk cleaner shrimp. 

Welcome to WAMAS, You'll find this to be one of, If not the Best, $20 you'll spend in this hobby. lol. So many Great points to WAMAS. WElcome, Pics??? lol

I'm in Sterling, Kinda' Close. lol. What kind of stuff are you runnin' in both; Livestock wise...?

+1. Welcome! Also pics for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow looks very nice! Can't wait to see some more or a FTS.

I love my engineering goby...he eats out of my hand at every feeding and as soon as he sees me near the tank comes completely out and he is fully grown so its like having a small eel swimming around...of course its a love/hate thing since he buries everything on the sand.....lol