Free Frogspawn- TODAY ONLY!

Grav

Special holiday hours today at Reef eScape! Take home a free Frogspawn frag today! Come into the shop from now until 5:00 this evening and sign up for our e-mail newsletter- It's as easy as that! Limit: One per household, while supplies last. We are located at 11141 Lee Highway, Fairfax VA 22030 (Drive around back behind America's Best Eyes)

I was there today got my free coral and got also a nice emerald crab and some nassarius snail…. Great Place, beautiful tanks and awesome staff ! I highly recommend this place.

Stay tuned, we may do this again Friday or Saturday.... visit our facebook page to vote on which day it is and LIKE us to get future updates.

Was there with my son and got the frag. Lot of great tanks and livestock.

Really nice talking to Brittany especially since I didn't get a chance to at the WAMAS meet.

Definitely check the store out everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

All who missed out on the Frosgpawn giveaway - thanks for all the positive feedback! We will be having Black Friday/Small Business Saturday deals and extended retail hours! Check out our most current post for deal #1 and stay tuned for more! we hope everyone can make it out to the shop this weekend! Remember to "like" us on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/ReefeScape

and we are now also on instagram! Follow us at:

reef_escape