Help - Something eating holes into my Acro!!

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc418/jrg993/photo.jpg

Please help!  This happened to this Acro Frag *overnight* - it's covered in small holes.  I'm going to dip it when I go home to see what falls off but if someone could ID it for me I would really appreciate it.

My water params are really locked, all other corals fine - it looks like a nasty pest of some kind.  You can really see the hole at the bottom of the frag but if you look close it's covered in them.  I've never seen damage like this - especially this rapidly.

I'm thinking the chalice too.  They're all on the right side next to it, in front, and in back.  And it's down stream.  I dipped it, nothing came off.  Lesson learned.

I am so scared of your avatar I will just agree with you

I have been instructed that his name is "Pennywise." You will call him by such, or else you will be haunted.

I have been instructed that his name is "Pennywise." You will call him by such, or else you will be haunted.

Bad memories of that movie! Classic though...

• 1 month later...

FWIW, while the sting wounds did spread - they've now stopped and it looks like this acro is on the road to recovery!   Glad I kept it in the sand bed for as long as I did.  It's now mounted and growing.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to be stunned by chalice and SPS combos, take a look at The Marine Scene's main display tank.  270 gallons of broken rules.  It's amazing.  SPS and chalices next to each other, and one chalice at the top growing like a monti.  Some combos of fish that normally don't work, and little to no sand for their grey head wrasse.