Ed's 180 rebuild

Shoelace

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

careful of what you ask for.....I don't like this rock....

4882d639-8097-42b3-8492-628ccc43bc9f.jpg

I'm thinking the rock on the top of the island structure to the right more so.

I'm thinking the rock on the top of the island structure to the right more so.

i was feeling the same about that one but then realized with coral on it the rock would disappear.....but the one I circled looks lost and an afterthought

Awesome, thanks for the tips guys. Let me make these changes when I get back. I've been concentrating so much on the light install that indeed, the aquascaping has been more of an afterthought. I know I can count on you guys to steer me right!

It's really hard for me to say because I did a custom layout for the Evergrow IT2040 through Monkiboy. It's running only 10% blue and 20% white channel, but I added a little more blue to the default layout. But the main thing is I can set the white balance to a certain temp on my camera. But it looks fairly true to life.

Never been so happy to see purple (actually, I like the Ravens, except when they play New England, cause I'm from Boston).

image_zpscf55fdd0.jpg

Set up my fuge light which can be adjusted with a zip tie.

image_zps5c033c5d.jpg

Of course, what tank room wouldn't be complete without an old computer subwoofer and Airplay iTune streaming during tank maintenance!

image_zps5185aa40.jpg

I'm taking a break from aquascaping for a bit while the cycling continues.

Never been so happy to see purple (actually, I like the Ravens, except when they play New England, cause I'm from Boston).

I knew you were "wicked" awesome...now I know why...

Irish Riviera here....Norwell.

Irish Riviera here....Norwell.

Wicked cool. I'm from Westwood. I'm so psyched you helped convince me to "staaht" this build. It's come along pretty "faah".

• 1 month later...

I just saw this tank again on Sunday, and I think it's coming along great! Those Evergrows really do look good

• 3 weeks later...

ED! I bet you've got a reef established in there already, what gives, you forget about us?!

Very nice build. Following along.

I'm from Boston too (well, Andovah, Brighton, Dorchestah, all around). How can you like the Ravens as a Pats fan?? Say it isn't so!

Edited by PK3

ED! I bet you've got a reef established in there already, what gives, you forget about us?!

yeah what he said....what went wrong in our master plan Issac? We sucke dhim in, convinced him to go reef on his 180 ( LOL...that was ingenious) and poof...hmmmm...

Very nice build. Following along.

I'm from Boston too (well, Andovah, Brighton, Dorchestah, all around). How can you like the Ravens as a Pats fan?? Say it isn't so!

Nice!!!  Love me some Boston....hate the Ravens. 

Maybe I'll start posting pictures if how I hope his tank looks now!