Update Picture of My Anemone/LPS Tank

ChrisTran

Wow, very impressed. Very nicely done stand too. Did you build that yourself or was that an Adam special too?

I've had terrible luck with those Maximas as well.  Invariably, they die after about 8-12 months.  not sure what's going on.  Impressive that you've got a gig and ritteri in the same tank.  My gig went from healthy to dead within a few days of adding a ritteri to the system so i suspected alleopathy but it looks like you're doing fine.  

Do you have the filtration in another room? 

Thank you everyone!

Wow, very impressed. Very nicely done stand too. Did you build that yourself or was that an Adam special too?

I built the stand myself.  I also designed my sps tank (http://wamas.org/totm_previous.php?prev=totm-2011-03).   

I've had terrible luck with those Maximas as well.  Invariably, they die after about 8-12 months.  not sure what's going on.  Impressive that you've got a gig and ritteri in the same tank.  My gig went from healthy to dead within a few days of adding a ritteri to the system so i suspected alleopathy but it looks like you're doing fine.  

Do you have the filtration in another room? 

Yes this tank is connected to my sps tank which shared the same fuge and sump from the other side of the wall.  Currently i have 2 gigs in the system along with a ritteri.  I run heavy on carbon and haven't seen any ill effects from keeping these anemones in the same system.

This is an older picture of the sps tank.

FTS.jpg

I keep coming back to look at these pictures and trying to imagine what my next tank should look nice.  They are both really incredible.