JacobB89's 180 gallon build!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on vacation got more sanding done still needs a coat or 2 of mud I suck at drywall. Got back me and Matt got the mixing barrels plumbed up. Was testing rodi to make water had a leak on the auto shutoff valve so just ordered that. Dry wall has to be finished before water so no dust falls in.

gu5uhezy.jpggeheva4y.jpgesygudaq.jpgjy5ube6y.jpgyvavasyq.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

got water going through system. 2 things I am looking at changing though.

1. tuning the beananimal with a ball valve is a pain to me. thinking of ordered a gate valve like i should of from the start.

2. not sure how fond i am of the mp40 i have 1 on each side its not that they are loud, but they seem to have a vibration to them more annoying to me.

just saw the water photo - congrats!

yes, a gate valve is a must for the bean animal. i have a sch80 1.5" gate valve i'll send you for free with your evergrow light in the mail. you'll love how much easier they are to adjust and to tune a bean it is with it. glad to help bud!

keep us posted!

just saw the water photo - congrats!

yes, a gate valve is a must for the bean animal. i have a sch80 1.5" gate valve i'll send you for free with your evergrow light in the mail. you'll love how much easier they are to adjust and to tune a bean it is with it. glad to help bud!

keep us posted!

Much apriciated on your end you have been nothing but help.

Nice, Marco! Jacob, want to sell your mp's?

Possibly see what these riptides look like soon

Tanks running skimmer is in frag tank hooked up sand in and settled added some krill to kick off the cycling. Added some led lights under the sump for more visual and maintenance then anything.1db684baed7668464e708921a1139ddc.jpg

8a3901478e4f0d2b6522c065a0857c09.jpg18de28d1a9349781e2cd130362fc2c4f.jpg

Getting there molding and hanging lights over tank next. And set plumbing once I get a gate valve.

Hooked up the ATO and ran the lines added a shrimp to help kick off the cycle. On vacation again now hopefully when I get back it will be getting closer.

Gotta get lights hung

Clean up wires

Get router for apex

Program apex

Get gate valve to tune beananimal.

Mess with rocks a tad more.

Then molding and done.

Been a long build but I'm happy with the way its turning out thanks to all those who helped me along the way with annoying questions and ideas.

• 4 weeks later...

good seeing you bud and glad to see you doing it right and taking it slow. keep us updated. almost time for that fish list!

Edited by monkiboy

What's up with the men's tailor prices? lol

I am getting ready to order some pants !! Can I get the plain bottom, take in the waist, let out the crotch! :clap:

What's up with the men's tailor prices? lol

lol must of hit to many pictures on my phone lol o well wont let me edit it off

good seeing you bud and glad to see you doing it right and taking it slow. keep us updated. almost time for that fish list!

yea good seeing you and Richard yesterday its coming along day by day getting there. fish are still alive so thats good haha. 

I am getting ready to order some pants !! Can I get the plain bottom, take in the waist, let out the crotch! :clap:

sure can lol

Love the build, you are moving along!

thanks