New from Baltimore MD

So I have heard of this site before and never checked it out not sure why after seeing it today. But I was at the fragswapper event yesterday at That Pet Place in PA and met one of the members here and she convinced me to check it out. So here I am and I already paid my membership lol. I am also a member of SMMAS.

A little about my background in aquariums. Started off years back with freshwater African cichlids had them for a few years lost interest and sold everything. Had a break didn't have anything for a while. Then a friend of mine showed me his saltwater tank and it was all over instantly hooked again.

So right now I have a 29 biocube as I wanted something to hold me over till I found my bigger setup. Found my 180 few weeks ago and currently figuring that all out. So far 180 gallon tank no stand and a 125 gallon sump.

But other then that I hope to make it to some of the meetings and meet everyone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to WAMAS, How was the event yesterday, I almost went, but decided not to last minute.
    What kind of Livestock do you have??? Any pics to share with us??? lol
And Welcome again. :)

Welcome to WAMAS, How was the event yesterday, I almost went, but decided not to last minute.

What kind of Livestock do you have??? Any pics to share with us??? lol

And Welcome again. :)

It was good picked up some nice corals and a bubble tip.

Live stock isnt nothing crazy 

pair of ocellaris clowns and a Bi color blenny

few hermits and snails

as for corals go 

blue hammers(got yesterday)

frogspawn (got yesterday)

green hairy mushrooms

blue mushrooms (got yesterday)

few zoas

green button polys

green star pollys

purple cap

and some stuff I forget the names of.

I have some pictures but there not that great I am not good at taking pics in the tank and i only have a smartphone to use.

Welcome! There are a few of us on this side of the DC area

Thanks!

Welcome , and let's get that 180 tank build posted. Remember here on WAMAS no pics it never happened. LOL

Thanks again, I have a build started for my 180 I'll copy over nothing special yet as I am waiting to get a stand built by someone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2