Woodbridge members unite

Joshifer

If you see him posting in the WTB forum, he often has the nicest stuff for sale.  I haven't bought any of it yet, but he has a steady stream of really awesome stuff in nice condition.

I know theirs quite a few members in Woodbridge. I'd like to know who's local. I've already met Kim twice. Outlaw is here haven't met him yet.

become a member and then view the map.

become a member and then view the map.

Yes I need to go to walmart and reload my debit card.

I don't like credit cards. I have a shopaholic problem lol.

Let me rephrase that. I love credit cards. But credit cards don't like me.

Edited by Joshifer

probably never will...hes elusive....like a myth ;)
 A myth is a female moth. Steve's a great guy. He's been here a while and I've received lots of stuff from him over the years. Let's see now, there was a single head of a pink-tipped euphyllia that I bought from him years ago that has grown to probably over 100+ heads over the years; a couple of small tanks; a Red Sea wavemaker;some other corals; ... the list goes on and on. Good guy - stable contributor. 

Yes I need to go to walmart and reload my debit card.I don't like credit cards. I have a shopaholic problem lol.Let me rephrase that. I love credit cards. But credit cards don't like me.
Been there when I was a younger whipper snapper. Smart move. I've been trying to teach my kids about responsible credit for the last couple of years. Making headway, I think. I'm definitely one that can relate to Dave Ramsey's life and lessons. Keep sensible when it comes to this hobby. It's easy to float your boat and still sink the ship.

A myth is a female moth.

Steve's a great guy. He's been here a while and I've received lots of stuff from him over the years. Let's see now, there was a single head of a pink-tipped euphyllia that I bought from him years ago that has grown to probably over 100+ heads over the years; a couple of small tanks; a Red Sea wavemaker;some other corals; ... the list goes on and on. Good guy - stable contributor.

was a joke Tom....just a joke.... :tongue:

probably never will...

hes elusive....like a myth ;)

If you see him posting in the WTB forum, he often has the nicest stuff for sale.  I haven't bought any of it yet, but he has a steady stream of really awesome stuff in nice condition.

I see Steve all the time...when im buying stuff from him! Lol

I'm definitely one that can relate to Dave Ramsey's life and lessons. Keep sensible when it comes to this hobby. It's easy to float your boat and still sink the ship.

My wife and I went through the DR program 3 years ago, and have had great success with it.  I really don't know where we would be right now if we didn't take that program.  Sorry to stray from the topic...

My wife and I went through the DR program 3 years ago, and have had great success with it. I really don't know where we would be right now if we didn't take that program. Sorry to stray from the topic...

In order to live like no one else.., You have to live like no one else. I learned a lot but only use about half. One needs to have fun. I'm sure This hobby is not Ramsey approved LOL

In order to live like no one else.., You have to live like no one else. I learned a lot but only use about half. One needs to have fun. I'm sure This hobby is not Ramsey approved LOL

Unless you're debt free.

Sent from my phone

Sure it is!  :)  As long as you have a plan for your cash each month, live within your means, have an emergency fund, and don't stray outside of your monthly budget!  ....and as Origami said, be debt free too.

Edited by Orion

I've got my mortgage and a 0% interest car loan. That's it. All the plastic is gone. My first is due this December and my wife is going to quit her job, we will see how long that last..

This thread has now officially been hijacked. Sorry Joshifer.

Lol...it's all good, Joshifer is all for us hijacking a thread...as long as its for fun! (I'm sooo sure!)

There are alot of us crazies here in woodbridge...why we don't have our own LFS..I don't know,lol

Myself, Valeria, Steve (whom I don't think has a tank right now), Yauger(whom doesnt have a tank right now either), swimboy, Steve outlaw, joshl...gosh there are more...

Like Jenn said JOIN! You'll see us all on the map...plus you'll see the wtb/wts/wtt forum...move that area,lol

Lol...it's all good, Joshifer is all for us hijacking a thread...as long as its for fun! (I'm sooo sure!)

There are alot of us crazies here in woodbridge...why we don't have our own LFS..I don't know,lol

Myself, Valeria, Steve (whom I don't think has a tank right now), Yauger(whom doesnt have a tank right now either), swimboy, Steve outlaw, joshl...gosh there are more...

Like Jenn said JOIN! You'll see us all on the map...plus you'll see the wtb/wts/wtt forum...move that area,lol

I don't mind at all. I'm not sure who Valeria is. That's a pretty name I like that.

Yes he does... does he buy it and then decide its not to his liking?

It's more like he, I mean I, gets stuff for my tank and then a better deal or a project comes along.  My wife is not so happy about that so I have been ordered to liquidate.  Such a buzz killer.

Wait, are you guys saying that we will actually have to pay the credit cards off???

I too am of this wooded bridge! 

I have also met the mythical creature that is named "Outlaw".  And he didnt even throw me out of his house after I tripped over his USB cord and almost knocked his laptop off the desk lol!

And he didnt even throw me out of his house after I tripped over his USB cord and almost knocked his laptop off the desk lol!

oh you are one of THOSE type of guests....good to know.