Prepare to be amazed......

Ok ladies and gents...... You're in for a nice little treat next week. In the wee hours Monday morning I will be leaving to hand pick some of the sickest pieces I have ever seen. This is not an exaggeration, nor is it a ploy to generate false excitement. This stuff is so amazing, even my supplier got all giddy! I'm not sure ill be able to sleep until I get my hands on this stuff.....

I'm telling you folks, get ready....... We're about to bring the fire.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richard. Please slow down until I get the 150 setup. my frag racks are already overflowing, and the tank is stuffed.

So what are we looking at? Acans, zoas? It's Kenya tree's isnt it!?

Darn you got me!! Some rare Kenya Tree!! Just kidding

UNREAL Rainbow Chalices at prices very reasonable:)

Amazing Zoas, Acans, Euphyllias, Rainbow Fungias:) , Favias that NO ONE around has, Oxypora, Scolymia Viets, very unique stuff.

I have seen some early pictures from the actual farms in indo where my wholesaler buys from and to say Im excited is a HUGE HUGE Understatement

Ohh.. You should post pics of the coral farm.. That would be cool! Richard. I almost there! Just waiting on my sump.. I gonna start my rock cycle next week.

Ohh.. You should post pics of the coral farm.. That would be cool! Richard. I almost there! Just waiting on my sump.. I gonna start my rock cycle next week.

I dont have any pics of the actual farm but ill post some teaser pics of what im pickin through:)

Lets just get you set up faster!

Let me know when your ready to get that tank plumbed!!

...tomorrow, aka. today.

All I can say is.........wow.

I'm making the long drive back right now and I keep having the urge to pull over and take another peak at this ridiculous shipment that I'm bringing back.

I'm coming back with plenty of Rainbow Chalice, Rainbow Acans, Ultra Acans, Unique Gold Torches that even my supplier has never seen, BTA's, a ton of Zoa colonies, Fungias, Wicked Favias, Rock Nems, Hammers, and much much more.

I'm not joking guys when I say this is one of the hottest batch of corals I've ever picked up. Keep your eyes out for pics to be posted because this stuff won't last long. I still have another 5 or so hours left of driving, but will begin taking some pics as soon as I can!

We're taking this up a few notches ladies and gents........

Who's ready?

Oh man! I'm gonna be in trouble. I just spent too much $$$$ the other day. You Killin me Richard!!!!

Oh man, should I give everyone a head start on these chalices before letting Gadgets get a chance at them? There might not be any left when he see's them!

What does everyone want to see first? Corals are all acclimating right now but I might be able to snap some pics tonight.......

Yep, I'm not kidding about wanting. I trust your coral picking choices!