Mike's 17gal tank

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Whar did you get those ricordia?  Ryan who?  That's a really nice little collection that looks attached to a nice rock as opposed to the ones that I've bought in the past that I can't seem to get to stick to anything.

Whar did you get those ricordia?  Ryan who?  That's a really nice little collection that looks attached to a nice rock as opposed to the ones that I've bought in the past that I can't seem to get to stick to anything.

Orion...  They are huge.  See FTS for comparison to my other mushrooms.  I didn't know Ricordia got this big.

22628676693_556475ece8_c.jpgtank by mteske1, on Flickr

He works with ERC, right?  Did you get them from his personal tank or from ERC?  I'm setting up a pico in my office and a similar rock would be pretty awesome...

flow has a lot to do with the size of ric's. Generally, the lower/gentler the flow, the bigger the ric's open up and grow.

He works with ERC, right?  Did you get them from his personal tank or from ERC?  I'm setting up a pico in my office and a similar rock would be pretty awesome...

It was a personal thing.  I can't say for sure he works for ERC or not.

After the special projects 236 incident be careful bringing salt mix on campus.  hahahaha  :ohmy:

It was a personal thing.  I can't say for sure he works for ERC or not.

After the special projects 236 incident be careful bringing salt mix on campus.  hahahaha  :ohmy:

Right.  Any white powders from home will be carefully labeled.  I'll have a milk jug of saltwater and a milk jug of DI water.

All the rics look good. A few years ago WAMAS jumped on the ric bandwagon and everybody had a ric garden. I think you've insipred me to grab some for my nano!