Help moving a tank...

YHSublime

Moving a 150 from Fairfax to Arlington tomorrow. Could use just a few more hands to lighten the load and make quick work. Meeting at 10am, should be finished by noon.

This will not be one of those "show up and nothing is ready or planned situations" that you may have been in before. There is a truck ready to go, and I have ratchets and blankets, the drive is about 20 minutes tops.

Of course the usual incentives are in place, I'll get pizza and beer.

I am in for sure. Sending text now to confirm.

Thanks man, text replied!

Ill gladly help

Richard, that is very cool of you. Sent you a text!

If I didn'y work, I'd be right there.,.. I'm deff' down for Pizza/Beer and checking out the tank once it's completed.. :)

Don't hold your breath on completion anytime soon. I'm wanting to rush it, but I feel like I should get "nothing good happens fast in this hobby" tattooed on me.

I think I've got enough folks to help, thanks WAMAS!

Don't hold your breath on completion anytime soon. I'm wanting to rush it, but I feel like I should get "nothing good happens fast in this hobby" tattooed on me.

Deja vu

Deja vu

What's the definition of insanity again?

Very True... Mine took 2 years to get where it is... And is still not completely there yet... :) 

The best things do come in good time.

Isaac, how are you situated for help moving this? Do you have plenty of truck space for the stand, tank and canopy?

Isaac, how are you situated for help moving this? Do you have plenty of truck space for the stand, tank and canopy?

Hey Tom, thanks for checking in. Marcos has a truck that will get er' done, and 4 of us moving, should be straightforward. Now the real issue is making sure the space provided is enough. I've cleared 7' with hopes that my future wife doesn't make me sleep in it ;)

Hahaha. It's actually a straight shot, remember my backdoor?

Ah! Forgot about the back door. Darn, wanted to hear some good pivot stories Saturday afternoon.... Haha..

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2