Wanna upgrade to a large tank? Nearly free?

Origami

We're raffling a reef ready 150 gallon tank, stand, and canopy combo. See this link.

Remember, FragFest is a MEMBERS-ONLY event, so join if you want a chance to upgrade on the cheap.

"Honey, I know... but I won it and it's almost free."

Come on out. You know you wanna.

Here's a picture if you're curious.

gallery_2631296_685_43778.jpg

(edited)

Is this the same one from the last raffle?

Edited by YHSublime

Figures, I'm picking up another tank tomorrow. I'm totally going to win this and my wife won't let me keep it. :angry: <----(Wife's face)

Figures, I'm picking up another tank tomorrow. I'm totally going to win this and my wife won't let me keep it. :angry: <----(Wife's face)

Of all the weekends to be gone on a trip for work... Ugh

With all these people being gone, the odds are going to be good it seems. Bring your raffle ticket money! Of course, we will be honoring our receipt for raffles program so if you've got sponsor receipts dated since the last meeting, bring them along.

It would be cool if whomever won it, donated it back to be raffled again...

Lol.. If I won I have a second living room that this would go in! Imagine the possibilities!

It would be cool if whomever won it, donated it back to be raffled again...

Lol

Lol! What was the last meeting date? Was the last social at reef escape considered? I have spent a lot of money at sponsors shops lately lol!

April 14. Must bring receipts in and must be from our sponsors.

April 14. Must bring receipts in and must be from our sponsors.

So how does the receipt thing work? Does it have to be from after the last meeting? If its an email receipt, do you just print that up and bring it in?

So how does the receipt thing work? Does it have to be from after the last meeting? If its an email receipt, do you just print that up and bring it in?

Here you go.

Must be dated since the last meeting (April 14). Must be from a current sponsor (see the listing on the sponsor page) and for a purchase that you made. If emailed, print it and just bring it along. Technically, must surrender the receipt. Receipts are tallied per sponsor, but not across sponsors - meaning, you can add up all the receipts that you have from BRK, but you can't combine that amount with those from Incredible Corals. Rewards are tallied separately by sponsor. I think that's about it.

Here you go.

Must be dated since the last meeting (April 14). Must be from a current sponsor (see the listing on the sponsor page) and for a purchase that you made. If emailed, print it and just bring it along. Technically, must surrender the receipt. Receipts are tallied per sponsor, but not across sponsors - meaning, you can add up all the receipts that you have from BRK, but you can't combine that amount with those from Incredible Corals. Rewards are tallied separately by sponsor. I think that's about it.

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#103139]

You do not have permission to view this forum.

Need Help?

This comes up when I click the link.

Ha. That's because I pointed you to a "deleted" thread! Sorry.

Here it is. I'll fix the last post, too.

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#103139]

You do not have permission to view this forum.

Need Help?

This comes up when I click the link.

Theregoes My dreams.lol I.m still saving up to buy a new car first, as riding a bike around sucks.lol but woo . A man can dream...

Where could I hide it in my apartment?

You always.wanted.To be a Mermaid. You.could use It. As Your bed.

Too funny (and I don't mean the comment).