davelin315

Receipts for Raffles - A New Member Perk...

As they say, membership has its priviliges and in an effort to help out our members and our sponsoring vendors, we are offering this new incentive program to say thanks to those that support the club (members and sponsors!). So, for every $25 (sales tax not included) you spend at a sponsoring vendor you will receive a single raffle ticket of the lowest denomination (no big ticket items) at the next meeting! The rules are listed below.

• Receipts may be aggregated from a single vendor but you may not combine receipts from different vendors together.
  • There is no limit to the number of tickets you may receive based on your receipts.
  • Receipts must be original receipts from the sponsoring vendor and must have a date, amount, and the name of the vendor as part of the original receipt - receipts that have been altered or copies of receipts will not be honored. Receipts may be used one time only.
  • A valid membership card must be presented in order to receive the raffle ticket.
  • Receipts are only accepted at meetings during which we are raffling off items. Eligible receipts are those dated after the date of the last WAMAS meeting in which there was an official WAMAS raffle.

Remember to save those receipts and to help support our sponsors as they support us!

Oh, and recepits dated since the last meeting count towards this! That means that any receipt dated after February 20, 2010 all the way through our next meeting in May is eligible for this program.

neat idea :clap:

Do invoices work? I don't think Air Water and Ice gives you a physical receipt, Only one I have is one I need to print out.

A+ Idea on this one guys!

I think that AWI sends a paper copy of a receipt in the shipping box when they send the stuff but could be wrong. Double check your box contents and the packing slip and see what you've got, otherwise send a copy of the invoice you're thinking of to officers@wamas.org and we'll take a look at it to let you know.

Oh, and recepits dated since the last meeting count towards this! That means that any receipt dated after February 20, 2010 all the way through our next meeting in May is eligible for this program.

BRK keeps records and can reprint recipts as long as the sale was made under your name. So we will be happy to reprint you a recipt if it is in your history.

john

fins and feathers can do the same. Just make sure you have a customer file, and to mention your last name every time you shop here.

Sean

BRK keeps records and can reprint recipts as long as the sale was made under your name. So we will be happy to reprint you a recipt if it is in your history.

john

fins and feathers can do the same. Just make sure you have a customer file, and to mention your last name every time you shop here.

Sean

Same here at the Marine Scene. We keep your receipts on file under your name so if you need a reprint, just let us know!

Sounds like incentive to buy buy buy in between meetings and then go in the day before a meeting and buy buy buy some more and get copies of all of your receipts!

Don't forget, all purchases count towards the raffle tickets! That means that if you decide you want to buy a big ticket item such as tanks or equipment or even big livestock purchases it will count! Buy a big tank through one of our sponsors for $1000 and that's 40 tickets!

Bump - don't forget to save your receipt from the LFS vendor sponsors of WAMAS and turn them in for raffle tickets.

:biggrin:

Another bump! The meeting is one week away and I hear that our sponsors have some great stuff in! Take a look through the forum list and visit your local vendor today!

Another bump! Now's the time to pick through that stack of receipts and get ready for the meeting! You can also head over and make that big buy you were planning. Receipts dated after February 20th and up to the day of the meeting (May 15th) are eligible.

Just did a group buy from Air Water Ice. Spent $200. But will not receive the item till next week. Can I get the rafle ticket? I have the proof in the forum it says i gave $200 to the organizer and he ordered our stuff today.

Just did a group buy from Air Water Ice. Spent $200. But will not receive the item till next week. Can I get the rafle ticket? I have the proof in the forum it says i gave $200 to the organizer and he ordered our stuff today.

The receipt needs to be present at the meeting to count toward the program. This will, we believe, be an ongoing program, so the receipt will be valid for the next meeting. For group buys, though, where there's only one receipt, we'll have to come up with something where the credit can be broken down by participant, or some other approach that allows the benefit to be shared amongst the group of buyers. Make sure that the person coordinating the group buy keeps the receipt!

If I bought things through a sponsor's website, can I use my Paypal invoices as the receipts?

If that's the form that your receipt from our sponsor took, then yes, I think that may be acceptable.

I just wanted to say that this really went over well today! I'm looking forward to our continuing to do it in the future.

Shop our sponsors, keep your receipts, and join us at meetings!

We awarded 120 free raffle tickets on nearly $3000 in sales at our sponsors! One person received 32 free raffle tickets!

So keep shopping and save those receipts for the next meeting!

We awarded 120 free raffle tickets on nearly $3000 in sales at our sponsors! One person received 32 free raffle tickets!

So keep shopping and save those receipts for the next meeting!

Seeing how crazy summer was this year (at least for me), what's the last "official raffle" date (so I know how far to go back looking for receipts :why: )?

It's the date of the last meeting, the Frag Fest Extravaganza. Off the top of my head I don't remember the exact date but it was a Sunday in July I believe.

July 11, 2010 was the date of Frag Fest. All purchases made on July 12 until the time of the raffle on 10/9 are eligible.