Wade's new 180 - to be sps dominated tank

wade

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would require pictures or something. :p

I should do that soon.  Overall, everything is growing well. SPS are thriving under the Ecotech Radions (except perhaps the pink/red ones).  Haven't added any coral in a while, although I've had some ups and downs with fish in the past 6 months.  I'll see what I can do, although I won't promise anything this week as work and travel might be a major issue.

Just took a couple. Not very high quality, but enough to get the idea across.  I'll be sure to take pics of the growth since the last round soon.

Whole tank shot from back a bit... hard to see any detail.

fulltank.jpg

180 degree panorama. not much different than the above.

fulltankpano_auto.jpg

a few fish really wanted to say hi.

fish.jpg

• 1 month later...

Man I need to get over there with a pair of bone cutters! Those are growing way too fast and need a trim! Love that Milli!

The pictures don't do it justice folks. I call dibs on the first sold frag of that cool blue NC tank bred branching SPS and offer free insurance if anything happens to it

• 1 month later...

The only thing it has ever bothered was a frag of pink pocillipora I tried to put in the tank.  It ate the whole thing (probably just as well).

It pushed the new square tail bristletooth tang around a bit, but otherwise it doesn't bother a thing.

The only thing it has ever bothered was a frag of pink pocillipora I tried to put in the tank.  It ate the whole thing (probably just as well).

It pushed the new square tail bristletooth tang around a bit, but otherwise it doesn't bother a thing.

thanks.