New coral dip kills eggs and the pests?

http://www.reefpestsolutions.com/#!rps-all-out/ctb5

Can't wait to hear how this works. If it kills aefw and other horrible pests eggs it will be a game changer for the hobby!

There are also a lot of new people on the board now and I thought pests would be a great topic to start talking about. Specifically sps pests and zoa pests. If you don't know about coral pests and your actively collecting and or trading or selling, you should read up on them. TONS of info on the Internet. E

Seems like if it was Bayer, which is known to work, with some kind of egg penetration chemical, which it alleges to have, it would be so damaging to coral polyps that it would be a bad dip for 15 minutes.

Is Bayer Pest Control considered safe?

I had to do hours of research after reading this thread

but everything is from 2011.

Do people here dip with it?

.5ml per 2 cups of tank water with two rinse cycles?

Yea the bayer is safe I use it sometimes as well as others, from what I remember the dosage you posted seems about right, and rinsing twice helps, because getting that stuff in your tank is no good. I like using it when I feel the odds of red bugs being on the coral is higher than normal. It really works well for red bugs, as well as aefw. How come you had to do hours of research after reading this thread?

Is Bayer Pest Control considered safe?

Do people here dip with it?

.5ml per 2 cups of tank water with two rinse cycles?

See this thread (toward the bottom of the slide deck). 1 Tbsp per gallon of tank water. Dip for 15 minutes. Use an airstone to aerate during the treatment. He didn't specify rinse cycles, but it's assumed that you probably want to rinse well.

BTW, regarding the original post: This would be great news. Am interested in seeing hobbyist reports on the product in the coming months.