90 gallon rimless

Muddy357

Well I am finally starting my build thread for the new tank. The tank is a NAGA built 90 gallon rimless 36x24x24 I love these dimensions! I made the modifications to the stand to make it sturdier.

Extra support beams added.

Stand Back

Cut the hole in the top for the plumbing as well as added a back beam for more support.

Stand Back finished

Tank on the stand in my living room.

Tank One finished stand

Here is all of the rock I have for this build.

Rock

Edited by Muddy357

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I should be picking up the custom sump and return pump in the next week or so and then the plumbing can begin LOL

I am taking my time with this tank trying to make sure everything is perfect if such a thing is possible.

Glad it was you :)

I didnt get up and going like normal and frankly dont let people see me in my PJ's, lol

Im picking up my pipe and bender tomorrow,,,, so hopefully I will have it done tomorrow night so GET SOME WATER IN THERE so you can get your lights done :)

I have the same size tank and love the footprint!

Nice start, I can't wait to see it!

UPDATE.....

I will be picking up the return pump tomorrow at the meeting. And I will be picking up the sump Sunday, So I will start the plumbing next week. Also I have finished cooking all of me rock for the display and it is sitting in my basement ready to go as soon as the plumbing is done and the lights are hung.

My DJ power strip just arrived so only a few pieces of equipment left to get then this tank can get started.

I have a few ideas for the scape but things might change ounce I put the rock in the tank. I know I want one pillar on the right side and then a cavern in the center and lots of caves.

let me know if you need any help plumbing...Im avalible on Sunday.

Thanks STEVE but I will not have time to work on the plumbing Sunday I am going to try and do it during the evenings next week I will let you know if I have any problems.

I have a crap load of fittings I will sell ya, cheap! ....let me know what you need before you buy!

Ok thanks. The returns are 1/2 inch and the drains are 3/4 inch. I already picked up 2 check valves from BRK for the returns.