90 gallon rimless

Muddy357

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 week into the cycle and things are moving slow.......... But on a bright note the pair of clowns I gave my girlfriend for her tank laid eggs and they hatched 2 nights ago and there are about 300+ little clowns swimming all over her little tank.

Without a macro lens I am finding it very hard to take pic's of the babies in my girlfriends tank but I will keep trying. Also I am hoping to finally mount my lights over my tank tonight. And hopefully I will get me clean up crew in the next 2 weeks.

• 3 months later...

OK I guess this thing is due for an update..... Well so far things have been going pretty well all levels are great and holding I still need to do some fine tuning on my sump and plumbing but just have not had the time. I have finally started adding stuff to the tank again. Last weekend my brother was at the social and won a huge red cap and a massive clam that are both in the tank and doing well so far. I went over to Rocko's house last night and got some beautiful monti's and some really nice LPS.... I will try to take some pictures this weekend and post them up.

Interested in how you built your stand.  Your floor board looks recessed for which I assume you did to account for potential overflows, leaks from going out into the room.  So did you lay your cross rails flat?  Appreciate any more info.  Getting more info to start my stand build.  Thanks.  

Your tank looks great!

• 2 weeks later...