The super locker might be a bad idea

MBVette

I just cracked that thing open for the first time in two weeks and about threw up. Everyone on the first floor of the building was saying how absolutely disgusting it smelled, and I had to open up all the doors.

This was coming from 35 day care teachers who change crap filled diapers for a living. HAHAHAHA

Thanks for a great product.

Probably need to put a valve on the bottom. Hook up a piece of tubing, feed it directly into the drain and run water while emptying it. Or feed the tube up over the hump in the toilet bowl (you'll get the benefit of the water seal that way. Either that, or clean it up when you're the last person out on Friday night!

I knew this one was going to be bad, b/c as soon as I took the sensor out so I can take the bucket to the sink it started to smell.

Maybe next time I will take it out to the retaining pond.

I knew this one was going to be bad, b/c as soon as I took the sensor out so I can take the bucket to the sink it started to smell.

Maybe next time I will take it out to the retaining pond.

Just what you need: A visit from the EPA!

I hosed off my swabbie for the first time in a month today. It was pretty ripe with solids.

Good to know - my medium is almost full so I'm going to have to dump it. Good to be forewarned! I think I have some clothespins around somewhere for my nose.......

Just drink it with a straw. Since you already are about to vomit, might as well have a reason why!

Too bad it's not like the old days in school when you could get the pink powder to sprinkle on vomit, I bet that would work!