Roozen's Nursery?

ohaverd

I was at roozens today they have a huge black tang largest one I have ever seen by far at least 6x6 probably larger for 450 also the cheapest I've ever seen, very healthy looking.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what exactly makes the Black Tang so pricey? Is it just rarity? Maybe its just me, but they are kinda boring.

We were just talking to BRK this past weekend and supposedly these are rarely ever imported into the US. They have one in their display tank.

We were just talking to BRK this past weekend and supposedly these are rarely ever imported into the US. They have one in their display tank.

ya I was there on friday for their weekend sale. I saw the black tang and it is a neat fish... But 500-800 dollar fish? I dont now about that...

Exactly as stated above, supply and demand. There's a low supply for a lot of reasons (rarity, difficulty in collection, remote collection areas, etc.) and since there's a low supply, the cost is high.

I do remember $50 purple tangs (and $200 black tangs for that matter).

Want to really have a heart attack, start looking at things like candy bassletts, conspicuous angels, wrought iron butterfly fish, a whole array of dwarf angels, and a ton of other cool things.

Exactly as stated above, supply and demand. There's a low supply for a lot of reasons (rarity, difficulty in collection, remote collection areas, etc.) and since there's a low supply, the cost is high.

I do remember $50 purple tangs (and $200 black tangs for that matter).

Want to really have a heart attack, start looking at things like candy bassletts, conspicuous angels, wrought iron butterfly fish, a whole array of dwarf angels, and a ton of other cool things.

The Conspic is my absolute favorite, that is why I have several in my tank, I mean dreams.

I was just there over the weekend and got a GBTA, it is doing great and my set of clowns have now found it and seem to have hosted it. Roozen's is what it is but I have so far gotten a mandarin and the GBTA from them and have nothing to complain about.

(edited)

I went today for the first time, its spooky thought someone welding a chainsaw was gonna pop out but they had a nice selection, I snapped a few pics, they actually had a flame hawk I may get seemed a lil washed out but might give it a trypost-2633469-135787778935_thumb.jpgpost-2633469-135787780277_thumb.jpgpost-2633469-135787781564_thumb.jpgpost-2633469-135787782673_thumb.jpgpost-2633469-135787784492_thumb.jpgpost-2633469-13578778595_thumb.jpgpost-2633469-135787789318_thumb.jpgpost-2633469-135787790646_thumb.jpgpost-2633469-135787792722_thumb.jpgpost-2633469-135787793857_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

The guys at Centerville aquarium always have flame hawk fish on hand. I also bought a male and female mandarin dragonets for 20 bucks each.

Edited by kjamaya

Roozen had two Goldflake Angels, a local hobbyist purchased both. Unfortunately, the hobbyist killed the first one and is hoping the the second makes it through QT. In case your wondering, he used Cupramine without testing. If only he had listened to my warnings. "For the Goldflake, do not follow the instructions on the bottle, increase the Cupramine levels over a 5 - 7 day period and test along the way."